UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know what would be fresh?

Abhorsen

Knight
I think a staff PVP tourny would be very very fun to watch. Even if the staff members dont consider themselves good at pvp or whatever, it would still be really cool to see them 1v1, 2v2, 3v3. Make it a big event--krrios can bring his bots, would be good for the community--people could place bets ect ect.

In my time on hybrid i have never seen staff pvp against each other, could be a cool change of pace.

would anyone else like to see this? I know Countessa can drop a mean explo pot eq.

that would be fun. would have to set it up like a couple weeks in advance just to make sure everyone was available for it.

need to see ryan vs mark battle it out

I think a staff PVP tourny would be very very fun to watch. Even if the staff members dont consider themselves good at pvp or whatever, it would still be really cool to see them 1v1, 2v2, 3v3. Make it a big event--krrios can bring his bots, would be good for the community--people could place bets ect ect.

In my time on hybrid i have never seen staff pvp against each other, could be a cool change of pace.

would anyone else like to see this? I know Countessa can drop a mean explo pot eq.

great idea, i wish we can see this