UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know whats seriously gay???

Stides40oz

Knight
You know whats seriously gay???

Whats seriously gay that if youre red and you heal another fellow red you get criminal status. This is a serious drawback when you might need to TP away quickly for something. I think that is seriously gays and reds should be able to help eachother without a penalty of not being able to TP after. Weak!
---
A Rich mans beer Is a Poor Mans empty.

Bobofet

Wanderer
Man

Do it right at least....

I also got a movie for all you kiddies now that WOW and EQ2 are out enjoy.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/pqtrailer.html

Once the movie is over Roll your mouse over the upper right hand corner of the movie screen, a lil figure of a guy will appear click him.

Graphics are good.....

Ps: That's the character I play on eq2, Playing Evil women are fun.

Bobofett.

Stldes40oz
Though your term is of poor taste you still get your point across, kinda.
Maybe try making it a little more eloquent and posting it in the Suggestions Forum, at least there you can expect legitimate feedback and not just pointless flames.

chingy

Wanderer
Well, to be honest, it is kinda stupid that someone who has pked over 500 people, still goes criminal. I mean, if you are red, aren't you already a criminal?

Megumi

Wanderer
i'm not heartless, i'm honest.

Apathy is a defense mechanism, i tried to be empathic once and it fucked me up quite badly.