UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know you suck when....

Diemos

Wanderer
You know you suck when....

you kill minors to increase your PvP skills.

I was in in minoc, and I could not believe my eyes. There were red(s) there killing minors, but not looting their ingots. I would immediately assume they were there for ingots or to incite some kind of battle.

But when I show up on my mage, what do they do? Run.

Go figure, I guess they get off to killing people but suck so much ass they can only fight mule characters.

</rant>

- TurbulentHigh

Phantom16

Wanderer
i PKed somone with my mage last night....i didnt loot him at all...he was a noob at the brit GY...

i simply did it because i was bored..... i didnt wana.... piss him off, i just felt like killing somthing...

is that so wrong?....

OMG THEY NO SKILL NO BALL RESS KILL!

Its a game, geesh. Yeah people will be jackasses and kill mules trying to mine. Or kill some tamer training near the del bull area. It happens alot.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer
TurbulentHigh said:

I was in in minoc, and I could not believe my eyes. There were red(s) there killing minors, but not looting their ingots. I would immediately assume they were there for ingots or to incite some kind of battle.

Go figure, I guess they get off to killing people but suck so much ass they can only fight mule characters.

</rant>

- TurbulentHigh
ur a fucking idiot, fuck off and die.

You know you suck when..

Your entire post contains, "minOrs", instead of "minErs".
There are a lot of minors here but, keep in mind that they are mining. Not hittin' the bar and slammin' back a few brews. Although, if they where in fact on a pk run killing minors. I have no problem with that, considering (here come the flames) most minors on thier miner while mining are stupid enough to stick around and get ganked. Then later on the forums, bitch about it.

:)

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Eeyore-PiG- said:
ur a fucking idiot, fuck off and die.

That was so constructive, thank you for your positive feedback.
Please proceed to stand on a highway and get owned by a speeding 18 wheeler

Evolution said:
That was so constructive, thank you for your positive feedback.
Please proceed to stand on a highway and get owned by a speeding 18 wheeler
No. Please fly to Japan, stand on any section of railway and get owned by a 700 ton bullet train travelling at 180 mph. :D

Booshnig

Sorceror
I find mule-killing to be good fun. It's become a sport over the years, and it's alot trickier to kill a miner at the minoc mines with a dex monkey than you "l33t pvp3rs" can even relate to. Miners can also move around and shit, turning it into a chess-like game mechanic.

It's not as much of a "omg i'm leet i killed a miner" as it is a "killing miners for sport."

An even better sport for the miners, because they have to figure out how to evade all the shit you can throw at them. Being a miner in the heat of Mule-PK's will make you're survival skills fucking pwnage, and make your e-balls harder than diamond.

Afro Man

Wanderer
TurbulentHigh said:

</rant>

- TurbulentHigh

You know you suck when you get killed by people having fun on a game and you come and whine on the forums.