UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You know your addicted to UO when...

Crank

Sorceror
Re: You know your addicted to UO when...

check this page out, its mine and then the video on there.

http://www.myspace.com/bottleslinger13

thats how i Kal Vas Flam

every time i do one i imagine the words appearing above my head. lol

and someone else doing there best Jesse Owens impression while yelling "GUARDS"

jrhather

Wanderer

Crank;371848 said:
i love the takeout box on the right in a shop full of condiments :)
Lunch. 20oz burger from Wimpys.
Nom nom nom.
Crank;371925 said:
check this page out, its mine and then the video on there.

http://www.myspace.com/bottleslinger13

thats how i Kal Vas Flam

every time i do one i imagine the words appearing above my head. lol

and someone else doing there best Jesse Owens impression while yelling "GUARDS"
Shameless self promotion...I like it. How do you do that exactly? It's pretty pimp.

Crank

Sorceror

oh yeah, def shameless self promotion. lol

i pour about 2.5 - 3oz's of bacardi 151 in my mouth, dump a bit on my index and middle finger. light them on fire and then spray a fine mist out and there you have it.

i did blow out a tv once. lol in that same club. a buddy of mine and i blew fireballs at same time. towards each other. they hit in the middle and made a huge fireball. then the tv didnt work anymore. lolit was about 12ft above us. although i guess so was the final fireball.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Crank;372029 said:
oh yeah, def shameless self promotion. lol

i pour about 2.5 - 3oz's of bacardi 151 in my mouth, dump a bit on my index and middle finger. light them on fire and then spray a fine mist out and there you have it.

i did blow out a tv once. lol in that same club. a buddy of mine and i blew fireballs at same time. towards each other. they hit in the middle and made a huge fireball. then the tv didnt work anymore. lolit was about 12ft above us. although i guess so was the final fireball.
:eek:
Don't you burn yourself doing that shit?
pretty cool btw :D

Crank

Sorceror

no, i dont burn myself at all. actually the 151 burns above. ie. take a small amount and pour it on a table then light it. the fumes are what burn for the most part. and when done properly on your fingers its the same effect.

the only real danger comes from spraying out of your mouth. if your not controlled and careful you can spray down your arm or on your face. it has to be done as a fine mist. and well practiced.

i started years ago with water. and getting the mist down. then i started with small amounts and lighting napkins in a bottle to shoot the flame off of. then eventually finger tips. and also do two handed 10 finger balls. which when they go it looks like afterburners.

always gets a crowd going.

im sure ill be doing a few on st. pattys day. also going to shave my head for a small mohawk and get some gree hairspray.

im trying to find a green kilt to wear. i gotta get one.

repiovesana

Sorceror

Crank;372049 said:
im sure ill be doing a few on st. pattys day. also going to shave my head for a small mohawk and get some gree hairspray.

make sure you get it on film and post it on Youtube :D Sounds cool

jrhather

Wanderer

Crank;372049 said:
no, i dont burn myself at all. actually the 151 burns above. ie. take a small amount and pour it on a table then light it. the fumes are what burn for the most part. and when done properly on your fingers its the same effect.

the only real danger comes from spraying out of your mouth. if your not controlled and careful you can spray down your arm or on your face. it has to be done as a fine mist. and well practiced.

i started years ago with water. and getting the mist down. then i started with small amounts and lighting napkins in a bottle to shoot the flame off of. then eventually finger tips. and also do two handed 10 finger balls. which when they go it looks like afterburners.

always gets a crowd going.

Any kilt and some peroxide to distress it a bit

then wash twice, dye green, soak overnight, wash twice more. use a bucket or pot to dye....NOT the tub.

Crank

Sorceror

ill have to find one that i can get for cheap. since im only going to use it for one day. then probably lose it in a drunken stooper.
it happens.

and if i can get video of me in the whole getup doing a fireball i sure will. even if not the kilt since i only have a week to find one, ill still try to get a new fireball vid up.

Punnikin

Wanderer

You know you play too much UO when:

You walk smack into a door expecting Razor to open it automatically.

Every time you get a new neighbor you barricade yourself into your house with trash cans, just in case.

Someone says something and you missed what they said so you glance over at your journal to see what you missed. (Did this one myself)

Just before a long trip you stick all of your houseplants into boxes so they won't die.

You sit outside an abandoned house for days hoping to be the only one camping an obvious IDOC.

You pick up stuff in public places to see if it snaps back into place.

Your toilet is made from a plant bowl and a barrel lid.

Your fish tank is crammed full of scraps of cloth and dead fish.

You try to move tons of crap by picking it up and dropping it in front of you.

You attempt to hide in open fields, courtyards, parking lots, etc.

In lieu of paying for medical school you tear up a bunch of sheets and repeatedly jump off a roof.

You attempt to tame a grizzly bear because they don't aggro on sight any more.

You get into your car and instead of a traditional shoulder check, you look around for dismounters

...you hit a deer on a road and immediately check your backpack to see if you got an arty.