UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You lost a mere @ occlo bank today

Binky :)

Wanderer
Re: You lost a mere @ occlo bank today

Here is your Ransom Note

Attachments

• rasnome note.JPG
    rasnome note.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 103

At first when I boated it I thought I could retame it. Then I hoped I could ransom it.

Now I will just have to eat it!

Attachments

• yummy.JPG
    yummy.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 82

Tribal

Lord

ToasterStrudel;1830735 said:
At first when I boated it I thought I could retame it. Then I hoped I could ransom it.

where the fuck u been nigger

Well...I pop on every now and then...I buy a house and play for about a week and then I stop and it decays.

I have no skill and no friends in game so usually I just solo PK by hiding between titans...I always get a kick out of that....or I gold farm on my tamer till I get bored.

Glad to see some familiar names around here.

Tribal

Lord

ToasterStrudel;1830768 said:
Well...I pop on every now and then...I buy a house and play for about a week and then I stop and it decays.

I have no skill and no friends in game so usually I just solo PK by hiding between titans...I always get a kick out of that....or I gold farm on my tamer till I get bored.

Glad to see some familiar names around here.
what do u mean I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

Suriv

Sorceror

ToasterStrudel;1830735 said:

That mare's at Brit now. It sure gets around, eh?

Tribal;1830771 said:
what do u mean I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

Haha friends? You flatter me. :eek:

well...we did kick it on vent but not much in game. I guess you did let me tag along a few times to PK with you and some other dude on my nox hider. Good times.