UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You need to do Windows Update

R

Ryan

You need to do Windows Update

99.99999999999% of you run Windows.

Today Microsoft pubished a patch for Windows (earlier than scheduled due to the severity of the issue).

Please click this link: Windows Update

Thanks,
Ryan

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: You need to do Windows Update

Thank you for your interest in obtaining updates from our site.

To use this site, you must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or later.

To upgrade to the latest version of the browser, go to the Internet Explorer Downloads website.
argh

Smug_dgwi

Wanderer

is this for the newest vulnerability ( Freelist[0] on SP2 hole ). anyway it's done :> ty for the advice

Samara

Wanderer

Good to see they got this out before the 11th. With such a huge security risk I was hoping it'd be pushed up. Now lets just hope it works =)

wllmw30

Wanderer
question

i was wondering on the donation part if i dont have a credit card can you just send me a bill and ill semd a moneyorder?

p00p-hybrid

Sorceror

has anyone been able to run windows update on copies of windows they did not know were pirated when they bought them (lol)

ManaScrew987

Wanderer

p00p, believe it or not some of us DO use legal copies of windows.... a minority of people that is.

p00p said:
has anyone been able to run windows update on copies of windows they did not know were pirated when they bought them (lol)

I beleave if you report that you bought an illigal copy of windows to microsoft, and tell them who you got it from, they'll send you a real copy...

i heard that awhile ago......

Sammich

Wanderer

IQJ said:
Ironic huh? They want your computer to be safe but the site requires you to use a flawed browser ;/

QFT

Im running IE right now, just to get the update, and getting a shit ton of pop ups. Fuck microsoft and its monopoly

Thank you for your interest in obtaining updates from our site.

To use this site, you must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or later.

To upgrade to the latest version of the browser, go to the Internet Explorer Downloads website.[QUOTE/]

What do I do after this?

p00p-hybrid

Sorceror

Spriggan said:
I beleave if you report that you bought an illigal copy of windows to microsoft, and tell them who you got it from, they'll send you a real copy...

i heard that awhile ago......

lol i guess i wasn't clear enough
can i run windows update on pirated copies of windows or did they finally figure out something foolproof

GeoX

Sorceror

Validation Failure: Product Key Failed Validation ,

well i guess i'm fucked aren't i?

tical-hybrid

Sorceror

(i may possibly be banned for this, but its also available on many hundreds of google'd sites and news + security sites)

IF YOU OWN A PIRATED COPY OF WINDOWS XP, by accident or not there are 2 ways to obtain updates still.

1) automatic updates

2) open up internet explorer, go to "Tools" -> "Windows Update"

at the screen where you get to choose between "Custom" and "Express" updating, paste this into the address bar

javascript:void(window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all')

and hit enter, nothing will happen. Click either choice and you will now be able to update, this disables the javascript that checks your key against a database of valid ones.

kthx, pls don't ban