UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Young players at Tokuno Champ

automata

Wanderer
Re: Young players at Tokuno Champ

Broadside said:
Why not let them enjoy thier young status while it lasts? They cut the time down so not like they can do much i mean how many new players can we possibly be getting?

These guys aren't newbies. They are exploiting their status. They deserve to have their young players status revoked.

I dunno if they are not new than they will be caught. Otherwise perhaps its possible to make that are unavailable for young players otherwise just let this go its been brought up enough let them be and stop bickerin it gets ya no place.

Okay, a young player alone can't complete the spawn. That's impossible. All the "young" players that just sit at the alter waiting for the Champ to spawn. They're wasting their "young" time and that's their choice. If they were smart they'd be provoking and checking on the alter every so often. And the other "young" players that just go there to scavenge. They're wasting it too and I promise you they're not making that much money.

At 20 hours of "young" time a new account can pull in 1 million gold and 30 ToTs. That means right now they pull in 500k and 15 ToTs, so they make roughly 950k for ten straight hours of work and that's only if they're really really efficient. Most of them make only half that. So, what are you all really complaining about? I'm pretty sure some of you can farm the spawn and make that much and more. Plus it must get really boring doing that for 10 hours.

Just yesterday Serado went down and I pulled in 100k just by casting invis and using my bag of sending. While a bunch of Young people were trying to use horde minions and while all the normal players were dieing over and over to Onis and Hiryus. It's not that hard to cast invis is it? I did about ten minutes of work for that 100k. Heh.

So, stop complaining, they don't do that much damage. Man, I've even had a few "young" players save my butt there when I was about to get ate by a hiryu. Be grateful they're doing the spawn to. It makes it a lot easier when they're farming the inside of it and all the other players are farming the outside.

Oh, and young bards down Serado in five minutes if they have enough spawn around them, but Ive seen non-young bards do the same thing.

Hmm.. I was all over the play in that one, but oh well.

automata

Wanderer

These young players were using provocation to defeat monsters and collecting items. I didn't check but I'm sure they are wearing luck suits as well.
With the right template/items/flute of renewal they can defeat monsters.

Why would you even need a Flute of Renewal? 10 instruments and you're good. And correct me if I'm wrong ToT drops are based on the creatures fame not your luck.

I've never seen a young person at that spawn who was decked out in a luck suit. Though I've seen some with provocation jewelery to help them get to GM faster.

Besides when I go I like to think of it as a battle.. a warzone if you will.. you have the youn players on one side battling the spawn, then the normal players on the other. All the while the youngs and normals are really battling eachother for the rights to Serado. I've seen young players lure Serado away and hoard all the gold. It was kinda funny. Thinking like that makes it a bit more exciting to be there I guess. Takes a little imagination. =P