UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your all time favorite YTMND!

Mister Dank

Knight
Re: Your all time favorite YTMND!

LOL

Next time you are in vent with me ask me to play the recording of Lucious/Sweeney Todd/randomarcherguy flipping out on Jim (if you haven't heard them already).

Mister Dank;479168 said:
LOL

Next time you are in vent with me ask me to play the recording of Lucious/Sweeney Todd/randomarcherguy flipping out on Jim (if you haven't heard them already).

I think you and Bile told me about it but you never found it :<

Tempest

Knight

Mister Dank;479168 said:
LOL

Bunch of circles bunch of circles!

Blacula

Knight

Hyphy Train;490007 said:
Bunch of circles bunch of circles!

Best part of that recording: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jim is NEWBIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Sounds like Godzilla.

kyozame

Wanderer

Feel sorry for that guy... i hate scammers there's a special place for them in hell.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Blacula;490021 said:
Best part of that recording: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jim is NEWBIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Sounds like Godzilla.

Can I hear it plz, Tempest described it to me and it seems quite amazing.

Blacula

Knight

I wouldn't dare say that'd be 'white' of you, but it would be a nice gesture :>