UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your biggest fear IRL?

Re: Your biggest fear IRL?

To be honest, I doubt that there's really anything that I'd directly fear in real life. I've faced and experienced quite a bit of things... And yet I'm still here right now, aren't I? (I'm not certain if this is meant to be a good thing or not)
Buiu;346423 said:
jesus man... r gay ?:confused:
That could be a scary thought.

Dingus-demise;346625 said:
Being that 50 year old guy in the super market with a cart full of ice cream, white bread and tv dinners.
That *IS* a scary thought. I guess I might be capable of being scared after all.

Yancey;346898 said:
Just to name a few.
I guess you've got quite a hand of cards.

Speaking of which, I recall that Coulrophobia was the subject of a question on the US show "Who wants to be a Super Millionaire?" It was the 11th question, ($500,000US) and I ROFL'd when I saw the contestant call up the "three wise men," (a bit of a misnomer, given that this time, one of the three was none other than Jann Wenner, founder and editor of the Rolling Stone magazine) and then I saw those three people struggle with it, and unable to provide the right answer.

pbguy434

Knight

Googling "Hellenologophobia" does have Wikipedia on the first page. That is quite scary.

Naddict

Sorceror

Meeting any of you in real life :p I figure I have some enemies who want revenge from the mazes.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Although.. the spider and the asshole is quite a terrifying thing.. it would take a pretty sneaky spider to make it to my asshole..

My fear would have to be Oprah.. Drunk.. and frisky beating on my door.. that would be enough for me to light my house on fire and burn it to protect my body from being desicrated..

jrhather

Wanderer

Eeww...Oprah.

Mind you, I'd take the Big O on any day if it meant keeping Ru Paul away!!

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

Oprah was kind of a generic.. we all have our oprah that we would burn ourselves while hanging and still alive to avoid being tainted by.. kind of like the "el guapo" speach made by Steve martin in the three amigos.. lol.. but.. flipping through channels and seeing her one time proclaim that the fat on her arms is like flags, then holding her arms up and shaking them.. and sure enough.. what should have been a bicep was more or less like a towel hanging from a rack flapping around as if a large box fan was blowing next to it.. I vomited.. almost instantly lol.

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

jrharth... who are you in game.. I must find you and destroy you for making my eyes look at that.. I spewed water all over my monitor...

hickman48

Knight

RzatheKilla;348030 said:
jrharth... who are you in game.. I must find you and destroy you for making my eyes look at that.. I spewed water all over my monitor...
hes tony montana
i think no sure

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Nice to know how you really feel about the big girls of the world .. hmph...

personally, fear of being burned alive although random, unexpected death in general is enough to make me nervous.

jrhather

Wanderer

RzatheKilla;348030 said:
jrhather... who are you in game.. I must find you and congratulate you for making my eyes look at that.. I dropped a load all over my monitor...

fixed. :p

T'Kal Rivendriel BTW

jrhather

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;348042 said:

personally, fear of being burned alive although random, unexpected death in general is enough to make me nervous.
Big girls need lovin' too!! This is why we have Richard Simmons...

hickman48

Knight

LadyCrimson;348042 said:

the burning alive i dont think would be bad as many things b/c i think most people would pass out b/c of the pain

and when i die i hope its unexpected id reather not see it comeing if its going to happen

RzatheKilla

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;348042 said:

lol

Tempest

Knight

snellbot;348124 said:
Commitment.

and zombies....

=O I AM LEGEND anyone?

I`m scared of the roles of men and women being flip flopped.

Imagine getting pregnant and getting the pounding. o_O

COULDN`T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!