UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favourite pun(s)!

Re: Your favourite pun(s)!

From Drawn Together.

Terminator Spoof character sees a guy in a wiener mobile. Walks up breaks his neck. Proceeds to say "I will Relish this". Get it?

JavaKing

Wanderer

happy feet
"what the flock" when they see alot of helicopters coming over the iceberg?!

Pluto says to popeye
" ill givya something to toot about"

my all time favorite pun or not
"Sorry doctor I dont remeber if I suffer from amnesia"

Kowe

Wanderer

I couldn't remember how to properly throw a boomerang. Then it came back to me.

I was trying to figure out how to catch the ball, then it hit me.

My computer is so slow it hertz.

p.s. esk, that one is sweet. what a good show.

Armagin

Wanderer

Im pretty sure you said warm lemonade is not cool, oh AND you frogot to mention kowe that I was the one who noticed the pun when you said it.

Kowe

Wanderer

yeah, but it's a pun/oxymoron combo with iced tea. i mean really, does warm iced tea even make sense? how is something warm AND iced? hehe, and yeah, this probably should be in the off-topic, but oh well.

LadySiren

Wanderer

Kowe;334130 said:
yeah, but it's a pun/oxymoron combo with iced tea. i mean really, does warm iced tea even make sense? how is something warm AND iced? hehe, and yeah, this probably should be in the off-topic, but oh well.

If you zap water with an electromagnetic field you can get ice way above freezing-point. I guess that would make it warm ice?