UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Name In game

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
Your Name In game

just wanted to know, why did you name your char the name it is.

Names Please recycle. Got it off a pop can couldn't think of anything else at the time.

Re: Your Name In game

I named my char David Letterman because he's crazy and lethal. And also because my buddy named his char Conan O'Brien.

uome

Bug Hunter

Carlton and Monaro are both car names (lotus carlton) (vauxhall monaro).
Surprise is a name for my fisherman so that all the big fish i catch say "caught by surprise".
As for my forum name its pronounced you-owe-me but dosn't mean i think that the world owes me something but is meant to be the same as the expression "beer me" as in "UOme" = give me more UO.

xaxas

Wanderer

Erutan Revol is my favourite char from the Heroes of Might and Magic IV game. Also, when read backwards it is "Nature Lover", which quite fits me as a person :)

Crank

Sorceror

Crank
been using that name for years. spent a few days trying to think of something that was decent and unusual. one day i was working on my bike and it came to me.

when i played hybrid "japwnt" was what we would say when one of the crazy asian kids (no offense) completely mana dumps you, and you survive with but a sliver of life only to be owned by a lightning wand.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Crank;346173 said:
Crank
been using that name for years. spent a few days trying to think of something that was decent and unusual. one day i was working on my bike and it came to me.
thats funny.
also another one of my char would Be Omen.
I took the name omen off a video game called "Bloodomen" featuring Kain. i donno why, but It's been one of my few game names for years.

pbguy434

Knight

Dyslexic and Magnus. I got Magnus from hitting the keyboard for a bit and making a name out of it. I've got some names of some other guys I keep on the down low.

'Cause I keeps it real.

Crank

Sorceror

Mario-Demise;346239 said:
thats funny.
also another one of my char would Be Omen.
I took the name omen off a video game called "Bloodomen" featuring Kain. i donno why, but It's been one of my few game names for years.

nice, i have yet to become original enough for another solid char name. any others i use are just whatever relates to their skills or purpose. maybe one day ill have a spark of creativity again. :)

maybe something like you see on a bowling shirt. fred, dick, bart or the dude. you know. see what happens after i have a few beers with my friends and watch the big lebowski again.

LoTus comes from a band i listen to called "Dark LoTus"
Otis comes from a band i listen to called AMB one of the rappers names is Otis

Paragon Dancer I've explained a billion times.

Anythign with Eby... well... because Eby is my name. lol.

Celes... my favourite character from final fantasy 3. (or 6)

Kenneth Kaniff... Its catchy. :)

jrhather

Wanderer

darthjesus;346188 said:
when i played hybrid "japwnt" was what we would say when one of the crazy asian kids (no offense) completely mana dumps you, and you survive with but a sliver of life only to be owned by a lightning wand.
This made me laugh. Love it.

a-e-i-Own-you;346204 said:
easyuo.exe is how I survive on the field.
I'm willing to bet you're not the only one.

T'Kal Rivendriel - Tamer, breadwinner, merchant, dragonsnack.
T'Kah the Ghoul - Necronoxmage, will someday be decent at PvP. Writes books of spells for a living ;)
Axel the Blade - Yamandon killah in training, MiB fisher. Maker of pincushions.
Oceana the Nerid - Songstress to the Beasts.
Dr Tran - Tailor, BOD Master, Pincushion.
Jimmy the Hammer - Mobster, member of the D|C Union ;) Blacksmith.

Maeraun Do'Ervs - Ubermage. Necroweaver Mage. Also a dragonsnack.
Pink Panther - Very sneaky.
Rick James - Bard Tamer.
Hacksaw - Pally Axxer.
Bluntforce - Sammy Macer.
Kwixteppar - Ninja Fencer.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Hellion - for some reason, when this dude left.. i wanted to be as good as he was . and as soon as i began to get real good, i thought to my self let these people think im the real deal. and they believed it.

In order:
  • Rallahn - This is actually an older name I've made for RPGs; I got it in a manner not unlike how Pibby got Magnus, though in this case, I made it in a console RPG, so I just randomly entered in characters with a controller.
  • Seregmor - I wracked my brain for a name for my necromancer... In the end, I gave up trying to come up with something clever, and took the nerdy way out: Seregmore means "black blood" in Tolkien's elvish. :eek:
  • Accident - When I wanted to make a crafter, I thought up of all the names I'd like to see items "craft by." In the end, it came down to "mistake" and "accident," and I took the latter because it had a much better ring as a character name.

Mae'Var-teh best roleplay name i have ever used.U can call me Mae,MV,Mea,MVar,MarVar,Ownage'Var,Dexxergod'Var,WolfHideStealthMo'Var,MaeMadeMeCry'Var,Gae'Var(this is how Ld stn wn and Aramon used to call me when i pwned their asses).
Mae'Var is from Baldur's Gate there is one quest at Docks District where u must kill one Thief Guildleader named Mae'Var and he will drop one armor with 15% Hide and 15% Move Silently.