UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts on stealth templates

Duke

Page
Today after Zulu called me a coward couple hundred times I kinda felt bad because I was on a necro and he said I was a coward because I was runnin after he mortaled me 4 times but besides the point. I was looking to be a real coward and start playing a stealther. Could anyone tell me a template or any advice id love to have this template to set up ganks and be viable in team fights.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/594474/#post-4269063
^ Your stealth archers...

You can add herding for leet kills in destard.

I would like to see someone make a successful shadow strike PvP char.
Usually template is pretty cramped. It all depends on if you are playing stealth mage or stealth warrior. If you play mage you have to decide if you want to use regs or LRC. We need more information from you about what you want to do.

I actually tried using a fire hornon my naked character, but theni found out you need music. Still might try it eventually.

I agree, the templates he plays further supports and benefits us all as a group when we fight and helps ensure a win on the field.

After which we chant HZ Winz!!!!

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
Today after Zulu called me a coward couple hundred times I kinda felt bad because I was on a necro and he said I was a coward because I was runnin after he mortaled me 4 times but besides the point. I was looking to be a real coward and start playing a stealther. Could anyone tell me a template or any advice id love to have this template to set up ganks and be viable in team fights.

depends what you want to do. its under rated like most things until someone else shows the strength. ex. grizzle mare, shortbow, alchy, -20 mage wep, all around for years be4 they caught on, stealther is op, just depends what u want. aoe id go weaver mage alchy, single target id go archer alchy ss or similar wep skilll

Luke_Smash

Wanderer
hm i just wonder is it better to use slow weapon and DS or BS?

Just depends what you want, i imagine the cleaver would be nice for ds, seems like a bad wep choice imo tho, unless thats what ur after bleed, psn and fast speed. id imagine you would want to stack a lot of damage tho, ex. para shot, conflag, ps, mortal. all stacked. or no mortal ds/dismount etc.

Duke

Page
Belligerent is my stealther maybe the people in fel have seen him what does everyone think of it?