UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts on WKD.

Veritas WKD

Sorceror
Your thoughts on WKD.

I rarely see anything good about these guys. I would just like to ask why. What do they do that is so hate worthy? I find that they fill a general need of this shard.

Anyways, back on topic. I would just like to know everyones feelings on this guild.

P.S.
No flaming please.

Smellvin

Wanderer
Re: Your thoughts on WKD.

This shall be my new Trammel picture:

well... they are pretty good pvpers, even if they use lame tactics... Mico (Beefy in Minax) for example...
Ive been his neighbour for a half year now... all his charas havbe a mare and hes pretty fast and good at pvp... some people consider the usage of mare like this as lame and some people could think hes cheating with skills since hes stunning all time and always has a loaded up mb.. well... i dont like them either, but you always have a good fight and they can cause a hard time to you.

When someone is better than you or at least good at pvp people will always flame... Thats why...

Iono they dont bother me, they just zerg, zergs are fun to try and get away from.

These type of groups ill run into just for a challenge...good practice.

mungrin

Sorceror

I think we need WKD.They are balancing out the shard in my opinion.Last week i saw a mob of red ganking everyone until they ran into WKD and even though WKD was outnumbered,they stayed and fought and won.

Personally, there isn't anything wrong with WKD. Sure, they zerg, but who doesn't. They could just be a bunch of friends on the other end just having a good time running around killing people. If you don't like their tactics, well, I'm sure someone out there hates yours too. Just let them have their fun. If you don't like it then roll a huge party and attack them. Gank squads aren't anything new. We'll always have them around.

saul

Wanderer

WKD is ok with me... not how i prefer to fight but if its fun for them thats all that matters

duxwig

Wanderer

Dittos across the board.
Theres no reason to bitch about a group of blues trying to organize against a group of reds. There are more of you than there are blues so stop being pansies.

Its a cold day in hell when you find a red running solo these days...

what pisses me off are people like YeS guild, stupid jap kids that suck on equal odds but shittalk after hardly killing me 1v7... all they can say in english is *lol* noob but they think they rule like this.

HessenHustler;1266239 said:
what pisses me off are people like YeS guild, stupid jap kids that suck on equal odds but shittalk after hardly killing me 1v7... all they can say in english is *lol* noob but they think they rule like this.
Yeah, that kind of stuff is annoying. I don't mind being PK'ed, but if it wasn't a far fight to begin with, don't brag about it.

not that i would know because i haven't played for like 6 weeks, but i was under the impression that WKD was fairly quiescent at the moment?

if you guys want to talk zerg i have heard that the Dream Team are 7x gm gankers...?

wkstrm

Lord

HessenHustler;1266239 said:

word. :D

or when you got 4 reds casting para/explo dumps on you when you're NAKED, got half health and are on foot. but it's a part of the game.

I've never had any problem with WKD, I think they do good. :)

MarcusO

Sorceror

The folks that hate WKD are mostly raging reds who get ganked in the same fashion they use ganking innocent blues.

The funny thing is that only reds use the "stack 6 guys on top of each other and all FS at once" to insta-kill folks coming out of Del gate. So lame.

WKD is the best anti-red guild on the shard hands down.

HessenHustler;1266515 said:
anti red? half of them are actually red and pking...

this is meaningless. who says a guild can't be anti red and have members that play other red chars when they feel like pking?

Doctor Jones;1266521 said:
this is meaningless. who says a guild can't be anti red and have members that play other red chars when they feel like pking?

thats because i only saw them pking most times. harrd to call urself anti red if you kill blues all day

HessenHustler;1266523 said:
thats because i only saw them pking most times. harrd to call urself anti red if you kill blues all day

ah... i thought you were implying that they had reds that they would hop on and go pking or something i dunno...

HeD

Wanderer

As far as I understand wkd is an anti pk guild. Yet I have been pked by wkd plenty of times. They are also gankers and rez killers. What's to like?

well its just like they have uncontrolable agressive potential they cant handle irl i guess... also.. like some of the guys are running around, never stopping a single second, i realized some of them must be meth addicts