UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

YOUR TOP 5 PVP GUILDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

megas

Wanderer
Re: YOUR TOP 5 PVP GUILDS

Do you mean group v group or duelers?

Edit: Because there aren't really any PVP guilds that I know of. It's all gank squads...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Rage/YES - Great field fighting guild with probably the best field 1v1 players on the shard - Jenova, also has some amazing 5x'ers in Wade and Daz.

We also have some of the sexiest members of the shard in Jared and myself, we also intend on making many man babies in the future.

Ck6 - Another good field fighting guild with good duellers like Lil Mexi... Wyte.

Everyone else sucked too much to get on the list.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

You wouldnt make it on any list from any time frame, so dont worry about it.

Rage still play btw.

Red Star

Wanderer

Note: ??? is a guild, just the only PvP guilf I ever unfortuneatly ran into.
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???

OK, guilds that actually play, if they are on the field, that counts as PvP......and if u dont play anymore, i dont want ur opinion, ps. i would put balron up against any rage member 1v1.....k.thx

anteupjcook said:
ps. i would put balron up against any rage member 1v1.....k.thx

you should really speak for yourself..

balron vs jenova field fight hehe... that would be brutal.

plus i'd probably rip him a new one too

but i love balron, he says trolley on command because he's leet.

MemphisWade said:
you should really speak for yourself..

balron vs jenova field fight hehe... that would be brutal.

plus i'd probably rip him a new one too

but i love balron, he says trolley on command because he's leet.

well i said "i would put him up against" that means i would put the gold down that he would win......and choru isnt jenova, choru doesnt even play anymore.....

read more carefully next time

Best Field/Duel Group PvPers

1. YEM teamed with anyone
2. E.
3. E.
4. E.
5. E.

Most Unwarrented Hyped Up Guild Who Never Quits Talking About Themselves Even Though Their Not A Guild.

1. RAGE

MemphisWade said:
someone seems raged

Raged really isn’t the word, astounded would be closer. It’s just funny to me that Rage continues to brag about accomplishments that took place two years ago. I don’t understand how Rage can claim to be the best when they haven’t competed in two years. That’s like me bragging about the 98’ Chicago Bulls for the next decade.

Sloth said:
Raged really isn’t the word, astounded would be closer. It’s just funny to me that Rage continues to brag about accomplishments that took place two years ago. I don’t understand how Rage can claim to be the best when they haven’t competed in two years. That’s like me bragging about the 98’ Chicago Bulls for the next decade.

rage plays a lot

you've obviously been in hiding.

MemphisWade said:
i would if i cared.

thanks for you concern though

then why are u posting?

people can be such idiots, next this guy is gonna say "i know u are but what am i?"

Status
Not open for further replies.