UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

youre all trash

.nem0

Page
Re: youre all trash

i have to :(. only home on a 48hr furlough.

49 days left

btw i had the original VC guild on here.

youre trash.

.nem0

Page

rofl okay, Mr. May 2007 dont get carried away.

ive been locked up the whole time youve been playing this shard. i would still probably beat you.

flawful-

Wanderer

.nem0;1618250 said:
rofl okay, Mr. May 2007 dont get carried away.

ive been locked up the whole time youve been playing this shard. i would still probably beat you.

i've gotten multiple accounts firewalled. want to see my 4 year old account?

plus people over 35 don't play video games...

saywhatnow

Wanderer

I've eaten shitty food and got my ass beat irl, but I play games to escape my shitty life! hear me rawr

.nem0

Page

ps im only 20.

im not bragging about bein in prison i just am :(. im glad to be home for48 hours. youre on the UOG forums on a friday night. i have to be because the house arrest system is calling my phone, whats your excuse? oh, youre a fatty :(.

if you played a year ago you would know who i was.

ive eaten shitty food but not gotten my ass beat.

.nem0;1618260 said:
ps im only 20.

im not bragging about bein in prison i just am :(. im glad to be home for48 hours. youre on the UOG forums on a friday night. i have to be because the house arrest system is calling my phone, whats your excuse? oh, youre a fatty :(.

if you played a year ago you would know who i was.

ive eaten shitty food but not gotten my ass beat.

So if you weren't on house arrest where would you be....

.nem0

Page

Pudrick-hybrid;1618290 said:
So if you weren't on house arrest where would you be....

i would be out gettin it in.

whats ur excuse for bein home on a friday night?

ps im not on house arrest im stil locked up im just home for the weekend on a furlough

you have to be joking so i wont really give much more thought to this. What am i doing home on a friday night? whatever the fuck i want to do be doing on a friday night. Lol you think people go out to attend social situations every friday night? Also why does your profile age say you are 39 and you claim to be 20? Go back to jail you have nothing to offer in this society.

saywhatnow

Wanderer

I'm home on a friday because my gf worked until about 30 minutes after last post. and now that she came over, and fell asleep I am back.

GO back to prison. but I wouldn't advise falling asleep around others or you will get the same fate she is about to get when I finally decide to go to bed.