UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zagar

Jeezy

Sorceror
Zagar

Nice running 1v1 and calling in 6 TB's to help you drop me. You still blow. When you and your sad PKG guild want to have an even fight let us know.

Come in here and make excuses about why those TB came now.

zagar2323

Wanderer
Re: Zagar

ROFL JEEZY UR SO FUCKING SAD OMG...

First u try dropping me 2v1..i run..
then i come back...u try dropping me 3v1..so i call in..

u get dropped..ur 2 friends get droped...

learn the exspects of the fucking game..

i would of def 1v1'ed u..but u had ur bitch ass friend eq.. so he could half life me? mmm..1v1ing..rofl.. kid ur a joke..i'll gladly throw up a mill for a duel..i'll get gm mika to hold for us. let me know if u want kid.

Slip

Page

zagar2323;1676320 said:
ROFL JEEZY UR SO FUCKING SAD OMG...

First u try dropping me 2v1..i run..
then i come back...u try dropping me 3v1..so i call in..

u get dropped..ur 2 friends get droped...

learn the exspects of the fucking game..

i would of def 1v1'ed u..but u had ur bitch ass friend eq.. so he could half life me? mmm..1v1ing..rofl.. kid ur a joke..i'll gladly throw up a mill for a duel..i'll get gm mika to hold for us. let me know if u want kid.

1. I believe aspects is what you were going for.
2. I want kid :<

Jeezy

Sorceror

I tried fighting you in the house first, after you figured out you couldn't ban me you hauled ass to town. I called in two more because your a sad ass runner and your in PKG (lols), because I figured you'd call 10 or so PKG, but you even went as far as to cry to Baker- and the other TB's. You're uber sad noob, learn to fight your own battles.

Big Cheez-it

Sorceror

i love how you guys always rage about PKG

you see the guy that just made his first char at britain inn? he will probably be in PKG in a few minutes.. and no one cares if you can kill him.