UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zeke and Zataki return!

Zeke and Zataki return!

After a 5 year break, I am back. Some of you may remember some of my characters from Chessy. ZekesChaingun, Gordon Freeman, or Zataki's characters : Zataki Kazuko, Sageday-Runner.

ZekesChaingun was my dexer, and Gordon was my mage/macer. I had a bunch more accounts and characters, but they were the two that you will remember if you remember any of them. I was big into real-estate, and I owned the tower directly under the yew moongate.

I started playing in 97, ended in 01. Zataki was around those same years too. He is the one that got my hooked on the game in the first place.

Anyways, its good to be back. I currently have a house near wrong (9 x 7 , 2 story w/ roof) and I will probably be moving to Yew in the near future. If you see me around, say hi. Maybe i'll remember you. I already had a few people remember my name, and one guy even remembered my real name! I sold him a house in 98!

raithianellis

Sorceror
Re: Zeke and Zataki return!

Pro Abortion said:
I saw you running around with your SL, you joined our group for the run in Brit. Welcome back.

Zeke, I wouldn't associate with people like Pro, we're nothing but rifraf tbh.

Sammich

Wanderer

Welcome back, im glad to have more people from the old (real/better) uo days (or so im told)

If you have my playing style, the old days were unbeatable. Back when you could instant res, we'd run into people's houses, die, wait for them to log off, and then instant res and loot the whole house. This was before secure containers and lockdowns.

Also being able to recall even during a fight and have it let you get away was nice for PK'ing.

All in all, UO is still better then any other MMORPG out right now, but it did used to be alot better, for my playing style.