UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen brothers, read!

Umberfryto

Wanderer
Zen brothers, read!

I am writing through a translator, excuse the bad English!

this game is long, about 2 years and never seen a zen gannk in person, only seen in Gank champs, plus today I saw that the brothers were in zen Gank 3x1, I explain the zen that all I had respect?

how can 2 red zen fency a poison attack with 350 ping, I died once with easy today q Ganka they have to kill me?

The ZEN DISMISSALS ?????

Re: Zen brothers, read!

If your gonna fight with 6-8 D.C. hanging on your nuts like lice don't think i wont get heals.

Tempest

Knight

Hmm not sure who ganked you but usually we flag anytime-anywhere on people we absolutely do not like under any circumstances. Namely Biggie, Scorpion Magic, April, Lancelot, Runuo/Hivites/Zulemma, and etc.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;526106 said:
Hmm not sure who ganked you but usually we flag anytime-anywhere on people we absolutely do not like under any circumstances. Namely Biggie, Scorpion Magic, April, Lancelot, Runuo/Hivites/Zulemma, Bile/social invalid, Paul/paraplegic, and etc.

edit.

cuattamu

Knight

You shouldnt be surprised by ganks in fel, exceptially at brit gate. If you want to 1 v 1 someone, you should just ask him.

SirSotam

Sorceror

You hate DC? oh well thats new to me lol. Anyway we stand still against them cause they suck cause you guys only let them suck . hehe

Join DC umberfreito , youre always welcome to fight along on my side since i know you for so long

Umberfryto

Wanderer

I am just sick and Zen have pk + - Ganka doing the gate, we are all tired of what I kill, only that they now have to lose and I Ganka! lol

Khephren

Knight

Its been like that since I started playing UO....

There will always be a guild running the show.... and in this case, and at this point of time, it is Zen.

But I don't care since I don't pvp.... but the only thing I have to suggest is, can't beat 'em, join 'em !!!

MegaManX24

Wanderer

Was ZEN on seige or lake austin? I remember being in a guild called ZEN on either of those servers