UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Zerg" is not an understatment

Re: "Zerg" is not an understatment

Thought you might like this

Str0ngold

Wanderer

bah dont shit on my guild ill keel u first time i gank people so shut ur mouth hahahah

if you were to look at the roster in that guild there are really no notable field fighters

other than chilly willy(if hes in it) or pestalince(just becuase ive pvped with him)

A Tribal Jester-hybrid said:
if you were to look at the roster in that guild there are really no notable field fighters

other than chilly willy(if hes in it) or pestalince(just becuase ive pvped with him)

No one notable in E. either tbh

Addicted

Disciple

unrequited love said:
No one notable in E. either tbh

When was the last time you saw E. on the field? I mean other than camping the chaos shrine.

Sammich

Wanderer

Steve Zissou said:
woot we jsut got a few lol

16 now eeek + bolas...Rage i take back calling u cheap lol

Remember when you did the same thing two months ago? It sucks huh. You guys rage so much over this kind of stuff like its not allowed. Sooner or later you will accept that its part of the game for the time being. Like alot of the fishy things that go on now, that are ok because its casual.

Addicted said:
When was the last time you saw E. on the field? I mean other than camping the chaos shrine.

we only go out when we got enought people to take on the zerg sry

Sammich

Wanderer

"The Zerg" sounds like a movement. LOL, can we change our guild name to "Genocide of the oranges"

Addicted said:
The zerg is only on for about an hour or two each night.
tbh i dont like to zerg i would much rather kill noobie tamers in dungeons gaining money and weapons rather than die to an 4 to 1 odds in faction lossing faction points in stat loss and lossing my lewts

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

tbh i dont like to zerg i would much rather kill noobie tamers in dungeons gaining money and weapons rather than die to an 4 to 1 odds in faction lossing faction points in stat loss and lossing my lewts

You are not a pvper then.

boo 2 u

Deaglebear

Wanderer

tribal u have a hard enough time taking even numbers no wonder u dont battle if the numbers are not even