UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zippo Lighters

Which one?

• Silver

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

uonoobs

Knight
Zippo Lighters

ok, so.. I won some irl gp's off poker and im thinking about buying a Zippo with some of it. I been thinking about buying a Zippo for like.. two months by now, and now i finally got the spare money to buy it.

So. I was wondering, you guys got any good/bad experiences of Zippo lighters? PLEASE share with me.

Heres a question for non Zippo owners

I been looking through different Zippoes for quite some time now and im still not sure what to buy, BUT if I get a plain one, I still havent decided which it would be, chrome silver or chrome gold.

This is kinda important since im planning to keep the Zippo with me as long as it lasts.

Thanks in advance!

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Zippo Lighters

I've had teh same zippo since I was like 16. I've sent it in probably 5 times to get it fixed.

Gold is ugly.

uonoobs

Knight

teehee, no i wont.

anyways, yeah, im currently thinking about something poker themed since this is the first time im cashing in from online poker

Addicted

Disciple

Just get a plain one. The ones with designs are for newbs.

Just get your initials engraved or something.

mr_furious

Wanderer

if you buy one dont get a 13 dollar one they are really shitty, i lost my good one and bought one of those because hey its a zippo and zippos are good right? but it wasnt it was a real pos

uonoobs

Knight

mr_furious;1509173 said:
if you buy one dont get a 13 dollar one they are really shitty, i lost my good one and bought one of those because hey its a zippo and zippos are good right? but it wasnt it was a real pos

I was planning to spend ~60-100

yeah Bics... next best thing :)

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Silver ftw.

Regarding Bics though, I once lit a Bic lighter 100 times in a row, without fail, to prove a point. They're reliable and cheap. Hard to beat, but Zippos have reliability and style. Anyone seen the movie "Four Rooms"?

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

The brass one (gold) is the classic zippo. I'd personally go with the silver cuz it would match all my other crap that I wear/carry (wallet, keys, watch etc. etc.)

I had a brass one, and it got tarnished... so there's another reason to go with the stainless.

Something to note: If you're gonna do zippo tricks, practice over a mattress or something soft. I thought zippo tricks were the coolest thing ever when I was like 14, and I fucked one up and dropped my lighter. The way it landed, the lid of the case bent so it never quite closed right and it was harder to open, which made it impossible to trick with ever again. Wewt.

creap

Sorceror

LKP;1509218 said:
Something to note: If you're gonna do zippo tricks, practice over a mattress or something soft.
Burning mattress ftw!!

get this thing

the silver is also nice.

uonoobs

Knight

lol. dat shite is Bling!

and yeah, zippo tricks might be dangerous for me, i can already imagine myself drunk when someone asks for a light o_O wach this "AYEEEEE IT BURRNS" *wee woo wee woo wee woo*

Status
Not open for further replies.