UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zippy's Birthday cake (chocolate)

pete liv

Sorceror
brown cake like one of a kind lsat time it was sold was in a cake package for like 1 mil i think (mighta just been amil for the cake) otherwise nothing too special just stands out from all the other cakes

sssuuu

Knight
Generally its a one of a kind cake I believe and probably the most desired cake of all, 1 million has been the asking price over and over again, people will pay that since that piece will complete their collection.

*Rides away on an emu*

GimpCent

Knight
Generally its a one of a kind cake I believe and probably the most desired cake of all, 1 million has been the asking price over and over again, people will pay that since that piece will complete their collection.

*Rides away on an emu*

On the money, An lor zen may be willing to pay more but general population sale I wouldn't do less than a mill but in the eyes of a very few this item could see 2mil due to how popular Zippy has been through the years with players