UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zombie Apocolypse starting?

crikey

Sorceror
IZ U A PREPPER ? :confused:

Hardly not haha. I let shit go until the last second. Live for today, fuck tommorow is how I do things.

Although I do have a bag with important shit if I have to leave the house quickly during an emergency, like the house catches on fire, the sky begins to fall, cops busting threw my door, global zombie apocalypse, etc.

crikey

Sorceror
Geez what kind of thing's do you got in the bag for this ^ j.k

A pistol so I can blow my brains out for a quick death. I'm all set with breathing in cosmic dust and suffocating to death!
yea same here on the ready to go bag. All tho I do want to prep

Having a bug out bag is a good start. Just have to think ahead....if this happened, where would I go?

If a Zombie apocalypse really did happen, I wouldn't really go to the mall haha....death trap. I live right on the atlantic ocean, so I would probably take my little boat and try to make it to an island, and just ride it out there for a couple months. Island survival is pretty easy if you have some good fishing gear, a tent, and something to collect water with. The bounty of the sea is endless. Of course, being that I live in new england, if it was winter time, it would be REALLY bad.
Worst case scenario in my area, is a massive earthquake unleashes a freak tsunami on the east coast (unlikely, but possible). If I'm in my place when that happens, I'm dead, lol. No warning, no nothing for that sort of thing.

We will see on December 21st, unless the living receiver returns the artifact back to the pu before the tu collapses into a blackhole and ends existance o_O

A pistol so I can blow my brains out for a quick death. I'm all set with breathing in cosmic dust and suffocating to death!

Having a bug out bag is a good start. Just have to think ahead....if this happened, where would I go?

If a Zombie apocalypse really did happen, I wouldn't really go to the mall haha....death trap. I live right on the atlantic ocean, so I would probably take my little boat and try to make it to an island, and just ride it out there for a couple months. Island survival is pretty easy if you have some good fishing gear, a tent, and something to collect water with. The bounty of the sea is endless. Of course, being that I live in new england, if it was winter time, it would be REALLY bad.
Worst case scenario in my area, is a massive earthquake unleashes a freak tsunami on the east coast (unlikely, but possible). If I'm in my place when that happens, I'm dead, lol. No warning, no nothing for that sort of thing.

We will see on December 21st, unless the living receiver returns the artifact back to the pu before the tu collapses into a blackhole and ends existance :confused:

I'm the east coast so let hope not, a boat would be a great idea !!

andrewUO6529

Sorceror
I never thought something could be more dangerous than snorting that white powdery stuff you cut with a razor... whats that shit again? Oh who cares, theres a new drug in town kids, if you wanna go insane and eat human flesh before you die GET SOME SCOOBY DOO BATH SALT!

crikey

Sorceror
I never thought something could be more dangerous than snorting that white powdery stuff you cut with a razor... whats that shit again? Oh who cares, theres a new drug in town kids, if you wanna go insane and eat human flesh before you die GET SOME SCOOBY DOO BATH SALT!

I'll stick to my oxys, xanex, and crack cocaine, thank you