UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zombie Apocolypse starting?

Holly better stop with the acid.

hahahah. I am innocent until proven guilty and I deny any accused charges

I've seen this :p I post sit like this all over my facebook then i see people say this:

some girl posted this right after I spammed the zombie link, I just laughed

"as much as I LOVE zombies, That guy eating the other guy's face wasn't a zombie. wanna know how I know? First of all It was in FLORIDA. enough said. And yes, That was a joke about Florida because a lot of stupid stuff happeneds there. 2nd of all, The guy was probably high on acid and god knows what else and mistook the man for a giant walking cheese burger. He didn't respond to being shot because he was high out of his mind. I'm only going to say this once, Zombies AREN'T real. And this is coming from someone who is a huge fan of zombies. Now please people, Use some common sense because if I see one more status about how zombies are real I'm just going to block your status updates -_- It's seriously getting irritating"

crikey

Sorceror
Those dudes were trippin sack supposedly off some new KICK AsS acid. The guy getting his face eaten was probably thinking "this isn't real this isn't real"

Now 75% of his face is gone. Nobody will hire him for work now! He will always be homeless!

Enjoy the hospital morphine, faceless homeless man

crikey

Sorceror
i wonder if zombie taste good , might get hungry if a zombie apocolpyse happens

I wouldn't risk that dude!

Ever watch "survival of the dead"? Soldier guy bites a zombies finger clean off, while underwater, and gets infected.
Its a George Romero movie....100% accurate to all zombie apocalypses

SavvyT

Sorceror
Sounds like these two men had a particularly brutal face off. This poor man is going to have to face the rest of his like being horibly disfigured. I hope hes able to save face and get some reconstrutive surgery

crikey

Sorceror
Funny this came up. I went to a party last night and everyone was talking about this incident. Nobody believed me when I mentioned the Z word. :(

As for this:
Sounds like these two men had a particularly brutal face off. This poor man is going to have to face the rest of his like being horibly disfigured. I hope hes able to save face and get some reconstrutive surgery
Could pull off that shit from the movie "face off" as punishment to the cannibal

Dexter420

Sorceror
He was a homeless guy, I highly doubt he could afford any surgery.

On a side note, nice use of the word face lmao

Countessa

Knight

https://twitter.com/GodKinCountry/status/209364375570624512/photo/1