UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZOMG.....Pkers

ZOMG.....Pkers

Not that I'm against Pkers (you know who you are). But I'm finding it kind of hard to get started when everywhere i turn I'm getting PKed by some one or another. Is there any place that's safe from reds running around preying on newbies?

Phallen

Sorceror
Re: ZOMG.....Pkers

There are a few low spawn areas I go to with my BS characters to mess around... Hit me up on AIM and Ill tell u about em.

AIM Damage Control V

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Keeblar;1605808 said:
pesky pks!
Yeah.. seriously.. why can't we all just get along? It's Christmas for God's sake.

I vote for a ban on attacking/stealing from other players for the remainder of December.

the murderer

Wanderer

Shino90;1605853 said:
Yeah.. seriously.. why can't we all just get along? It's Christmas for God's sake.

I vote for a ban on attacking/stealing from other players for the remainder of December.

:/ its a game .

GimpCent

Knight

Tailoreta;1606220 said:
I know a place, its called Trammel.
It's on another shard.

Tailoreta how on earth do you have any right to try to make fun of another for being a "trammie". Look in the mirror you piece of shit and tell me how you aren't what you are trying to make fun of this man for.

What you need to do is invest more time in real life cause this fantasy shit is going to far, you forgot who the fuck you are in game as well.

This man is new to the server and instead of posting with a smartass comment maybe you could send him to the "NEW" guild or something mature along those lines...

ATL_Warheartz;1605760 said:
Not that I'm against Pkers (you know who you are). But I'm finding it kind of hard to get started when everywhere i turn I'm getting PKed by some one or another. Is there any place that's safe from reds running around preying on newbies?

ATL you can contact me at

Der Rock 69 on AIM and Ill hook you up and get you started on this server

Not everybody is a jackass but most people who play this shard are failures at real life as well as in this game and they tend to grief and come on the forums like Tailoreta to try to make themselves feel better. Its christmas and they are starting to fiqure out mom and dad still cry about what a piece of shit they have become. :)

Btw Merry Christmas

Vote Ron Paul