UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ZOMG.....Pkers

Dread Sun

Wanderer
Re: ZOMG.....Pkers

If you are PK'd by me, stick around and I will rez you unless I am being attacked by others.

When I realize that you are a new player I will leave your loot and if you don't start cussing me I will probably hook you up with a bank check.

And from time to time I give away a house to some lucky victim.

My advice to you is to GET OFF THE ROAD when you leave town. And GET AWAY FROM TEH ENTRANCE before you start farming in a dungeon. Position yourself so that you have a couple corners between you and any incoming Red Names so that you have time to recall out. Keep a recall or rune book ready for instant use.

KraCKa

Sorceror

yah dont farm near the entrance, i know me personally if i dont see any corpses within the first few screens i rarely go any further

Dread Sun;1606463 said:
My advice to you is to GET OFF THE ROAD when you leave town. And GET AWAY FROM TEH ENTRANCE before you start farming in a dungeon. Position yourself so that you have a couple corners between you and any incoming Red Names so that you have time to recall out. Keep a recall or rune book ready for instant use.

QFT.