UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

zomg who broke the server...

scarecrow41

Squire
Re: zomg who broke the server...

Just tried to log in about 5 min ago...how long has it been down for? I'm also assuming that when it does go back up there will be no regular server down time right?

Roxxer

Sorceror

Deten;1709959 said:
Your not that important :) havent seen them

I didnt say I was important, did I? I think not.
But, I will let you take this sorry excuse for an argument. Im not in the mood to keep it going.

hygogg

Sorceror

scarecrow41;1709964 said:
Just tried to log in about 5 min ago...how long has it been down for? I'm also assuming that when it does go back up there will be no regular server down time right?

an hour

UncleSam

Knight

OMG i just droped my house right next to tessas when it crashed gosh i hope no one beats me there...

Roxxer

Sorceror

UncleSam;1709968 said:
OMG i just droped my house right next to tessas when it crashed gosh i hope no one beats me there...

No, its true. I was with him when he dropped it.

hygogg

Sorceror

server will be up right when server war starts, wait.. server war is on sunday right?

Deten

Wanderer

Roxxer;1709966 said:
I didnt say I was important, did I? I think not.
But, I will let you take this sorry excuse for an argument. Im not in the mood to keep it going.

Ahh logic always fails on forums, ill try anyways.

You said if I had seen your posts before, acting as if your someone important whose posts I would see and or remember. I agree however, its too late and im not in the mood anymore

Deten;1709990 said:

You said if I had seen your posts before, acting as if your someone important whose posts I would see and or remember. I agree however, its too late and im not in the mood anymore

ill rage im always in the mood but what should we argue about? vorpal bunnies! those little bastards should be ice white

Roxxer

Sorceror

Deten;1709990 said:

Contradict much?

Ralcore

Wanderer

*Cough* Um, someone sell me an 18x18, ok? Then I won't break the server anymore :-P