UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zoom?

killbot

Sorceror
Zoom?

How do people zoom out so much and look at houses? I see contessa and others do it. How is it done?

awbs

Knight
Re: Zoom?

No, you take a screenshot of your normal screen, and the one next to it, and next to that again, and paste them all together. So its lots of small ones made to look like its really big.

KoNNaN

Knight

You can take several screenshots and photoshop will put them back together for you. Or I have heard that sallos can play at a huge resolution to get a screenshot, but never tried it.

killbot

Sorceror

I got it!!!

killbot

Sorceror

well it takes forever and you have to copy your screen alot..

first figure out what area you want to zoom out.

open photo shop and make the main file

copy one spot ( print screen )

make a new window ( in photo shop )

paste in Photo shop.

cut just the game window.. not black part..

paste in a new window ( within photo shop )

then.. on the right side you will see Layers or something.. click and drag your mouse over the layer icon of the picture on the right.. onto your main canvas

keep doing so untill you get a zoomed out pic..

Ill upload a vid on YouTube eventualy....

You can also hide your chars using photo shop.. i hid two of my clones near the shrine

fonis

Knight

i did a similar thing with mspaint:

obviously without taking my duplicate chars and cursors out because I didn't care that much.