UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu wins. KvG is the strongest guild.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Incorrect, the group lacks a few simple things
1st. Target Caller.
2nd. Players who listen.
3rd. No key pvper's to make game changing decisions to result in the victory of a battle.

Hz is the biggest and the strongest guild on the shard. Most of the time our numbers do not even compare to that of kvg/da and loop and we still always get the W. For those of you stuck on "Hz and there target sharing bullshit" this does not exist to my knowledge, i guess theres a possibility that it could but as far as i know it does not, we do not use it in pvp and i have never heard anyone mention it in mumble ever. Hz has what everyone does not.. a good leader.

Yaz

Squire
1st. Target Caller.
2nd. Players who listen.
3rd. No key pvper's to make game changing decisions to result in the victory of a battle.

Hz is the biggest and the strongest guild on the shard. Most of the time our numbers do not even compare to that of kvg/da and loop and we still always get the W. For those of you stuck on "Hz and there target sharing bullshit" this does not exist to my knowledge, i guess theres a possibility that it could but as far as i know it does not, we do not use it in pvp and i have never heard anyone mention it in mumble ever. Hz has what everyone does not.. a good leader.

So I come trolling the forums and guess what I just stumble into. ? ..

Tokeman with a KVG Tag as a signature and hopped to Hz :rofl:

Alvin1337

Sorceror
1st. Target Caller.
2nd. Players who listen.

Zulu kicked you out of the KvG - the strongest guild on the server... and when Zulu's friend - Donald Trump - becomes the president you are out of the country.

We win because we embrace the unmatchable power of teamwork, something Hz clearly doesn't have.

While you play with the same guys, over and over again, day in and day out, we are turning trammies into pvpers that either take your spawns, or smash your face at the gate.

Inevitably, Hz has met it's match. Time and time again, they thought they could bully the server into shifting/molding into whatever way they wanted.

Now the tide has changed. Every surperpower will meet it's Demise, and another will come to take it's place.

Accept the fact and move on. You'll probably come crawling back for a invite whenever you realize that Hz isn't as good as what you dreamt it of being.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Zulu kicked you out of the KvG - the strongest guild on the server... and when Zulu's friend - Donald Trump - becomes the president you are out of the country.
Zulu did not kick me out i chose to leave.
Anyone for 1v1s 2v2s 3v3 4v4 5v5 hmu

zulu2401

Squire
1st. Target Caller.
2nd. Players who listen.

You are blithering idiot and most of all, no one listened to you because you didn't know what the fuck you were doing. It took you an hour and a half to organize anything. Not to mention the fact half the player resorted to muting you because of the insecent yelling and crying from you we listened to. You never took constructive criticism well. You always sparked arguements. Trust me when I says its 100% more peaceful without troublemakers like you and a few others we removed. So stretch those throat muscles out and deepthroat some Hz Salomi a little harder you fuckin traitor. If only they knew the real tokeman. 'We don't recruit just any scrub.' Bahaha made me LOL on the goddamn floor seeing you with an Hz tag. Fuck you tokeman keep your mouth shut you fairy.

Slugworth

Squire
You are blithering idiot and most of all, no one listened to you because you didn't know what the fuck you were doing. It took you an hour and a half to organize anything. Not to mention the fact half the player resorted to muting you because of the insecent yelling and crying from you we listened to. You never took constructive criticism well. You always sparked arguements. Trust me when I says its 100% more peaceful without troublemakers like you and a few others we removed. So stretch those throat muscles out and deepthroat some Hz Salomi a little harder you fuckin traitor. If only they knew the real tokeman. 'We don't recruit just any scrub.' Bahaha made me LOL on the goddamn floor seeing you with an Hz tag. Fuck you tokeman keep your mouth shut you fairy.
By no means am I defending Toke here because it pisses me off as well that he joined HZ. But how can you sit there and say he never took constructive criticism? No one in KvG can handle criticism without crying, for instance we politely asked shake to play a template that would benefit us as a group and it sparked an argument and leading to him talking shit to others calling them noobs and that he could kill them etc... and the best part about all of that is that you defended him lol... when he was absolutely in the wrong. Idk I feel like half of you are guys are just delusional and it's pretty annoying.

zulu2401

Squire
By no means am I defending Toke here because it pisses me off as well that he joined HZ. But how can you sit there and say he never took constructive criticism? No one in KvG can handle criticism without crying, for instance we politely asked shake to play a template that would benefit us as a group and it sparked an argument and leading to him talking shit to others calling them noobs and that he could kill them etc... and the best part about all of that is that you defended him lol... when he was absolutely in the wrong. Idk I feel like half of you are guys are just delusional and it's pretty annoying.
Because your stupid ass idea of 'constructive critism' entails stories of barcode and 2008. So yea in a way, you are defending him. He singled handedly destroyed KVG from the inside out with his bullshit attitude and we witnessed 3 of you gang up on people in Skype. 'Politely asked' is a joke of a statement. You don't ask people to do things by insulting and degrading them. Shake said fuck all of you because you can't force people to do something they don't want to. After all, that screen shot of him face humpin cucumber jims corpse after that was hilarious. Oh yea, then he killed tokeman 1v2. People like you and tokeman who get tunnel vision are the annoying delusional ones. Lol... So if you really wanna argue about this. I already know where it ends. With us talking about barcode or your 1v1 skills.

Slugworth

Squire
Because your stupid ass idea of 'constructive critism' entails stories of barcode and 2008. So yea in a way, you are defending him. He singled handedly destroyed KVG from the inside out with his bullshit attitude and we witnessed 3 of you gang up on people in Skype. 'Politely asked' is a joke of a statement. You don't ask people to do things by insulting and degrading them. Shake said fuck all of you because you can't force people to do something they don't want to. After all, that screen shot of him face humpin cucumber jims corpse after that was hilarious. Oh yea, then he killed tokeman 1v2. People like you and tokeman who get tunnel vision are the annoying delusional ones. Lol... So if you really wanna argue about this. I already know where it ends. With us talking about barcode or your 1v1 skills.
See you are fucking wrong and delusional once again, we asked thr guy politely like 10 times and then he started saying your "guild" was full of noobs and saying he could kill anyone in it. We were onlying backing up what you have been preaching for months now with everyone on temps that will benefit the group. I have that whole convo with Shake being a complete douche bag and you still defend him. I never asked anyone to duel or 1v1 nor did I ever talk down on people you fucking faggot. If the only reason you don't like me is because I talk about the good ole times then fuck you, seems like you have more problems then me. Then you talk about him killing Jim when he was sitting at the guild house afk, yeah that's real mature buddy. I'm not the problem, never have been since I was always a team player. You are the fucking problem.