UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu wins. KvG is the strongest guild.

zulu2401

Squire
See you are fucking wrong and delusional once again, we asked thr guy politely like 10 times and then he started saying your "guild" was full of noobs and saying he could kill anyone in it. We were onlying backing up what you have been preaching for months now with everyone on temps that will benefit the group. I have that whole convo with Shake being a complete douche bag and you still defend him. I never asked anyone to duel or 1v1 nor did I ever talk down on people you fucking faggot. If the only reason you don't like me is because I talk about the good ole times then fuck you, seems like you have more problems then me. Then you talk about him killing Jim when he was sitting at the guild house afk, yeah that's real mature buddy. I'm not the problem, never have been since I was always a team player. You are the fucking problem.
I see things clearly. So no, not delusional. You logging in once a month makes you MVP. The good ole times lol.... I know I should respect peoples opinions but I find that difficult because you're a fuckin idiot. Opinion discarded....

Big D

Traveler
I respect anyone who goes against the grain. In my entire uo expirence I was always the underdog with a couple leet pvpers on pacific OSI. That's when FL (fallen lords) had over 100+ players at any given time. I rolled with uXc (United conquest) players like Xiz0r, steelnuts, minion of doom, thorn/ physco/dark star. It would have been easy to become FL or GOL(guardians of light) which had over 1000+ members, and join the chaos. But I always found it more exciting and enjoyable when I was guaranteed to lose, but found a way to win.

I also respect a group that can stay together and find strategies to win again and again. I think you guys need to take a step back and respect each others strengths and weaknesses. I understand It sucks to not be able to spawn and collect certain things as much as others, but if everything was handed to you, this game would not be any fun. The highs and the lows of this game are what gives it the life it breaths.

If you could be in the position of power like hz you would be doing the exact same thing. Just like barcode, zen, t.w. , etc..

Slugworth

Squire
I see things clearly. So no, not delusional. You logging in once a month makes you MVP. The good ole times lol.... I know I should respect peoples opinions but I find that difficult because you're a fuckin idiot. Opinion discarded....
Yeah i'm the idiot LOL. When did I ever say I was an MVP or talk about how good I was? Could've swore i've always said I don't care about anyones 1v1 abilites and that it this is a team effort, once again you are delusional. You also said 10 people ganged up on Shake when it was 3 people and he had it again and once again you are delusional because he talked down on everyone in the guild.

zulu2401

Squire
I respect anyone who goes against the grain. In my entire uo expirence I was always the underdog with a couple leet pvpers on pacific OSI. That's when FL (fallen lords) had over 100+ players at any given time. I rolled with uXc (United conquest) players like Xiz0r, steelnuts, minion of doom, thorn/ physco/dark star. It would have been easy to become FL or GOL(guardians of light) which had over 1000+ members, and join the chaos. But I always found it more exciting and enjoyable when I was guaranteed to lose, but found a way to win.

I also respect a group that can stay together and find strategies to win again and again. I think you guys need to take a step back and respect each others strengths and weaknesses. I understand It sucks to not be able to spawn and collect certain things as much as others, but if everything was handed to you, this game would not be any fun. The highs and the lows of this game are what gives it the life it breaths.

If you could be in the position of power like hz you would be doing the exact same thing. Just like barcode, zen, t.w. , etc..
Here you are WRONG. We have no desire to control every spawn. Raiding is fun sometimes but there are several occasions we catch people spawning and leave them alone.

Big D

Traveler
Well I guess have a cookie for being so "considerate" of others.

But to sit here and call names to people over a video game and bash their personal life is insane.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
@Slugworth Love you.

@zulu2401 stfu u queer u literally cant even call a targ run run run suck cock while running no targs called whole group gets dropped and u run away like a little queer saying omg hz target sharing omg were not fightinggg omggggggggggggggggggggg