UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zulu.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I hope you are not talking about me.

Cause am pretty sure that I did mention hotkeys. And if you tell me you don't have a hotkey then.
you clearly dont mean just a regular hotkey, otherwise u can cross heal with the same key u have binded for heal spells.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
you clearly dont mean just a regular hotkey, otherwise u can cross heal with the same key u have binded for heal spells.
Ahhh ok !! I don't have any issues to say I am currently using the mini heal and also greater heal self in steam. Just incase you didn't know it auto targets you. I was missing my target friend key.

Get over yourself before you get run over.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Ahhh ok !! I don't have any issues to say I am currently using the mini heal and also greater heal self in steam. Just incase you didn't know it auto targets you. I was missing my target friend key.

Get over yourself before you get run over.
Well my bad for assuming the worst, since i been on this shard iv seen so much spell scripting, target sharing and other crazy stuff during pvp.

zulu2401

Squire
Yea it wasnt a bad fight. Didnt realize that was you. Your suit isn't corpse proof fix it. Will be more challenging in the future. I almost had to bail on that fight I was having some major ping issues. Had to close voice and Skype and it still didn't help.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Yea it wasnt a bad fight. Didnt realize that was you. Your suit isn't corpse proof fix it. Will be more challenging in the future. I almost had to bail on that fight I was having some major ping issues. Had to close voice and Skype and it still didn't help.
yeah i fixed that little corpse issue, my suit is a piece a shit suit for now farming the fuck out trying to get a sub par suit lol

now my resist are good but terrible mr and hpi. no worries tho i like fighting with shit suits when I haven't played in a long time gets the rust out lol