UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Trinity92

Wanderer
Just so you know, you are all fucking retarded..

Hey guys look at me! I am PRO at a 90s 2d video game.. Get a live basement dwellers, take your shit else where because I promise you.. We don't care =)

Lithium66

Sorceror
Re: 1 Doppleganger vs. 5 Spawners

Seer;746460 said:
fel action yesterday at night:

*You see Lithium*
*You see Fiona Banks*
*You see The Shepperd*
*You see the remains of Lithium*
*You see the remains of Fiona Banks*
*You see the remains of The Shepperd*
*Lithium: Log out*
*Fiona Banks: Log Out*
*The Shepperd: Log Out*

3 mages on my dexxer that doesnt even has FC/FCR and my bandies and pots were enough to keep me alive to see all of them dead.... lol....
Story resume: Whithout Bile, Barcode may be the worst guild in demise. Shame on those meatshields....
Funny that some of them brag a lot saying that they have been around for so long, and yet they suck like a 3 days old noob.
Thnx for the fun barcode

Bwahahahaha that musta been after the 6 blues and 4 reds finally rushed outta the houses and guard zones to fight 3 of us and let me tell ya /i was so proud of all of them hiding please fool

Seer

Wanderer

Lithium66;746524 said:
Bwahahahaha that musta been after the 6 blues and 4 reds finally rushed outta the houses and guard zones to fight 3 of us and let me tell ya /i was so proud of all of them hiding please fool

To me it was when i logged and went to fel. If my presence made them confortable to leave the mg i feel even better :)
The only ones i saw hiding were you guys inside your house.

Lithium66

Sorceror

What I seen was Im fighting raided away from the gate hes almost down he runs towards gate then I see tandor,lethal bizzle,peanut, justice, and few others.

Then para blow by bow,mortal two people dumping now I find it very hard to believe your horse shit that I was in a house when the whole time at brit yesterday I was either fighting or dead.

Lucifall

Knight

Steven_Greer;746331 said:
closer to 4+ shotting.Shouldn't be an issue if dci works properly

On Dreams where PvP is balanced, maybe. On OSI and eventually here, nope.

Math:

100 DI yumi archer with high tactics and anatomy

70 resist: 20 damage, 8 damage lightning, 5-10 damage velocity
60 resist: 25-30 damage, 14 damage lightning, 5-10 damage velocity

Double shot: 60-108 damage from ONE archer.

Trust me, I experienced it for a while on Illusions.

Xeneize

Sorceror

Lucifall;746532 said:
That sounds a lot like Omen when I or Bile are online.

LOL talking like a high roller...

So we house hide just because you are online?? :confused:
are you serious? since when your ego starts raising that much?

Mister Dank

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;746237 said:
moronic sociopaths and You're a fucking idiot. Grow up, honcho abuse everyone fight under my conditions and use your fucking brain you fucking pussy, ill show you the path to the fucking dirt piece of shit shut the fuck up and log on before i change my mind and go play a faggot you ugly piece of shit, I was left delusional fuck fucking wet noodle fucking pussy quit ugly fucking faggot fucking degenerate, braindead fucking faggot abort bitch ass brain damage fucking loserpathetic, faggot braindead offspring That 80's Show's pussies need to watch your goddamn mouth, shit and a fuck, a pussy, shit suicide wretched sympathy

condensed for easy reading

cmcmcm

Knight

Lucifall;746536 said:
On Dreams where PvP is balanced, maybe. On OSI and eventually here, nope.

Math:

100 DI yumi archer with high tactics and anatomy

70 resist: 20 damage, 8 damage lightning, 5-10 damage velocity
60 resist: 25-30 damage, 14 damage lightning, 5-10 damage velocity

Double shot: 60-108 damage from ONE archer.

Trust me, I experienced it for a while on Illusions.
illu***** = bugged ......

el pepino

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;746434 said:
all you fucking pussies need to watch your goddamn mouth,
this game is ancient as shit and sucks, but im still the best and dont give a fuck if I'm headed south,
bile's a pussy, so is mister dank and the rest of Barcode
offscreen practically every time i flag into War mode.
if you fuck with me you'll go and get yourself a good show,
drunk as shit but i'll still pull of the best combo

:D---:)---:eek:---:eek:---:confused:---:mad:---:(

The sad Internet nerd's slow and steady slip into depression after being continuously beat down and out of his own delusions and forced to acknowledge reality.

el pepino

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;746443 said:
did I ever tell you the story about how me and Tempest at one point felt so bad for your existence that we reached sympathy?

Nope but I sure do love the recording we have of Tempest crying about how its no fun to play with us so you guys just log out when you know we are online.... :cool:

el pepino;746601 said:
Nope but I sure do love the recording we have of Tempest crying about how its no fun to play with us so you guys just log out when you know we are online.... :cool:

he must have been referring to your pathetic 12 man zergs.

el pepino

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;746619 said:
he must have been referring to your pathetic 12 man zergs.

Lol nope actually it was when USA was a 5 man guild lol. :cool:
I think thats why it was "no fun" lol because your guild out numbered us during that time always so he couldn't use "Zerg" as the scapegoat for his failure. So he just gave up.

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;746580 said:
So we house hide just because you are online??

I consider people running to the house as soon as I target them with an offensive spell a good reason to believe in that.

FunkFuria;746593 said:
illu***** = bugged ......

I checked OSI, it's the same. There's no bugs, just plain unbalance.

el pepino

Sorceror

Xeneize;746580 said:
So we house hide just because you are online??

I will RPV this for you if there is some confusion or denile on your part...
You all clearly (While there are even numbers) Sit in your brit house and wait until you have at least 3 or 4 more than us then you rush out and end up failing anyway at which point you usually deliver to us the message "GAMEOVER"
Like I said I would be more than happy to RPV this for you although it would be a rather boring one just watching you sit in a house for a half an hour.

Xeneize

Sorceror

el pepino;746830 said:
I will RPV this for you if there is some confusion or denile on your part...
You all clearly (While there are even numbers) Sit in your brit house and wait until you have at least 3 or 4 more than us then you rush out and end up failing anyway at which point you usually deliver to us the message "GAMEOVER"
Like I said I would be more than happy to RPV this for you although it would be a rather boring one just watching you sit in a house for a half an hour.

LOL. there is something that normal people called AFK stupid nerd.

I will RPV very happy if you come alone to my house and see if you can hold on for more than 5 seconds alive...

You and Lucifall should duel me and see if you are really that good...

Stop the forum pvp and duel me