UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

1000 likes by Christmas!!! Tis the season!

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
I will probably write the names down and draw from a hat. Unless someone knows of a way to put the names in a program and have them shuffled randomly then it could be recorded. I will figure something out. What is one like anways, is it worth trusting that I will do the draw fairly? There is people already that have liked the post that I do not wish to see get it because they are rich but if they win they get the sash so no worries

Lucifall

Knight
I will probably write the names down and draw from a hat. Unless someone knows of a way to put the names in a program and have them shuffled randomly then it could be recorded. I will figure something out. What is one like anways, is it worth trusting that I will do the draw fairly? There is people already that have liked the post that I do not wish to see get it because they are rich but if they win they get the sash so no worries
Write names in order and place a name next to it, then...

http://www.random.org/

Americana

Sorceror
MB's greed is only surpassed by his ability to recruit (s)lackies to keep him wealthy.

How's that for some truth-comes-out-in-jest trollin'?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Was looking for a troll against me ...and since I just joined hz I'll take the slackie as such lol

You are a terrible human being!

Joining an evil guild like Hz will be the downfall of your clan, and your ancestors will shun you for eternity.

Heaven shall not welcome you, hell only be welcoming for such a rotten human as yourself!

I hope you have a long and agonizing death in the afterworld!