UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

19th/20th March 2009

Countessa

Knight
Re: 19th/20th March 2009

Flipper;1848527 said:
dude

wordswordswords... and partially because sometimes i actually do think she's wrong or being bitchy

Your post was so true except for that part. I'm never wrong and I'm always bitchy. There's no sometimes about it.

Fedorov;1848548 said:
sup nigga lynyrd i log on and my aim is all on fire these rage niggas beggin me to come back n play so i had 2 reinstall nigguh

hi

_Choru_;1848648 said:
Don't you stay in all day, playing UO, claiming benefits?

Working at a gas station is far, far better than lving off the taxes he pays...

Get yer butt back to soraged. Zeppelin pics? Remember? :(

Flipper

Knight

Kitchen_;1848794 said:
are

you

serious

?

i'm guessing that was a Q-post before luigi got to it? props on effort and hella >:C right back at you luigi you... uh postcount... threadspam... hater

Kitchen_

Sorceror
Flipper;1848890 said:
i'm guessing that was a Q-post before luigi got to it? props on effort and hella >:C right back at you luigi you... uh postcount... threadspam... hater

ya man it was a qpost.

but it's not anymore

this [is/was] a triple post

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

chance21021;1847084 said:
we destroyed rage. don't worry i suspect they will "magically" get good all of a sudden like you guys did to. just waiting for krrios to give them a cheat client too.
we destroyed rage. don't worry i suspect they will "magically" get good all of a sudden like you guys did to. just waiting for krrios to give them a cheat client too.

Flipper

Knight

youll never catch rage cheating at anything besides getting lord titles because it just doesn't happen, sorry

keep telling yourself that though and we'll keep cracking up amongst ourselves, patting one another on the back for receiving this tangible proof of our incredible superiority

chance21021;1848475 said:
[strike]your[/strike] You're¹ 40 years of age [strike]have[/strike] with a husband and 2 kids, and yet you still manage [strike]to[/strike] not only to play the game but also [strike]gm[/strike] to GM² the server and [strike]forumn mod[/strike] moderate the forums².

[strike]i[/strike] I [strike]can[/strike]³ would bet that your husband cheats on you and that your kids hate you.

I have taken the liberty to correct a number of spelling, grammatical, stylistic, formatting, punctuation, and capitalization errors in your text. Please see the footnotes for further reading.

1. The words "your" and "you're" are homophones. They have the same sounds but different meanings (and—in this case—spellings). See How to Use You're and Your - wikiHow for a more in-depth explanation.
  2. You appear to be having some difficulty differentiating between nouns and verbs. You may well benefit from noun and verb practice sheets.
  3. It does not mean much to state that one could make a bet; it means much more to state that one would make a bet. You could also choose to strike the word entirely.

Jame?

Wanderer

Grammar Police;1848970 said:
I have taken the liberty to correct a number of spelling, grammatical, stylistic, formatting, punctuation, and capitalization errors in your text. Please see the footnotes for further reading.

1. The words "your" and "you're" are homophones. They have the same sounds but different meanings (and—in this case—spellings). See How to Use You're and Your - wikiHow for a more in-depth explanation.
  2. You appear to be having some difficulty differentiating between nouns and verbs. You may well benefit from noun and verb practice sheets.
  3. It does not mean much to state that one could make a bet; it means much more to state that one would make a bet. You could also choose to strike the word entirely.
It had to be said again.

Flipper

Knight

holy excessive edits

Lynyrd

Knight

I like this guy's style.

elohdee

Knight

Flipper;1848942 said:
keep telling yourself that though and we'll keep cracking up amongst ourselves, patting one another on the back for receiving this tangible proof of our incredible superiority

Oh how I miss the circle jerk that is Rage.

l o l

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

OH NOE GRAMMAR POLLAICE RUN!!!