UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

3 v 3 ------ DI Vs P F

^Rv

Wanderer
PhireHawk said:
Bullshit. There is no one on this server who can take us 3v5. Unless you count Mark + 2 7x mares.

Anyways, Wu's offer stands for an organized group vs. group fight. No one has taken us up on the fucking offer. Guess you all need to practice all year, before you can come to the Super Bowl? :(

Well the Super Bowls a big game right?

phontain33

Wanderer
For some reason I didnt see any dead PF. I just saw you targeting one of us... Post battles with bodies in it if you want to make a point....

^Rv

Wanderer
Phontain said:
For some reason I didnt see any dead PF. I just saw you targeting one of us... Post battles with bodies in it if you want to make a point....

Kirros takes screen shots insta when people die.

You think I just take screen shots (push the button) when people are at low health?

^Rv

Wanderer
I decided to help you out on seeing the people dying in screen shots.

Yea.. for sure no one is dying there.

Oh and the reason its only one of you dead is you do the same thing DI did in the video.. one of you drops then the rest of you run.

Last thing.. just for you know I can tell you who that is dying in every picture. Kirros saves the screen shot as there name.

Some cheese with your wine PF?

Sir Elton John said:
i dont care about ur screenshots

they mean jackshit

like i said before

u suck at counting

Wow elton... sounds like ur getting upset there?

Why do

you talk

like this?

Seriosly.. you P F think your god's gift to UO, ur not shit, u never were... Ur like the new MDK (we never die we owna ll ktybye) - DI will 3v3 or 4v4 you for ur little challenge... and end this little ego of urs once and for all... just tell us when

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer
heh, in any case, its not like you won a 3x3 or 4x4 against us, you killed my 330 pinging ass twice in one day. What you want? a fucking cookie?

AmenRoXXor

Wanderer
Weird... people are getting way bent out of shape over a game. Well, I guess I used to as well. I remember that old speak and spell, goddam thing, I know potato is with an E!!! Fuckin game!! Fag speak and spell!! I Pwned that damn thing!! IRL BITCH YA!!!

Oh, and do not get me started on asteroids, space invaders, or the old school Kung-Fu game, or whatever the fuck it was, you know, the one with two joysticks, left one up, right one down, front flip, left one left, right one right, jumping reverse kick, FULL POINT!!!

phontain33

Wanderer
AmenRoXXor said:
Weird... people are getting way bent out of shape over a game. Well, I guess I used to as well. I remember that old speak and spell, goddam thing, I know potato is with an E!!! Fuckin game!! Fag speak and spell!! I Pwned that damn thing!! IRL BITCH YA!!!

Oh, and do not get me started on asteroids, space invaders, or the old school Kung-Fu game, or whatever the fuck it was, you know, the one with two joysticks, left one up, right one down, front flip, left one left, right one right, jumping reverse kick, FULL POINT!!!

what was the point of that?
keep your bs to your self