UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

30 July 2014 - Shard News Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
btw.. I never did say you failed and all you staff have no passion... the fact that u would even say that like.. actually like hurts.

Some staff do have no passion - Todd, Piccard.. but that's not to say that I think all staff is bad.

Really? I'm telling you that's how it's coming off...

I really wish people would stop bringing up Piccard, the scars he's left are deep. He is gone and not coming back.

gimp

Sorceror
Really? I'm telling you that's how it's coming off...

I really wish people would stop bringing up Piccard, the scars he's left are deep. He is gone and not coming back.

I never knew the in and outs of what he did but after talking with Kenny Won I wonder if the "returning player" whom at Brit bank about a month ago sold me some newbied 1109 Hued boots for 5 mil was Piccard returning as a player and still has a stash of items...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I never knew the in and outs of what he did but after talking with Kenny Won I wonder if the "returning player" whom at Brit bank about a month ago sold me some newbied 1109 Hued boots for 5 mil was Piccard returning as a player and still has a stash of items...

Piccard has a few friends on the shard... it wouldn't surprise me.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
what really frustrates me, there is no such thing as a "secret charcter" because holy just gets there staff to check who you are.

GimpCent

Knight
Thank you Ryan for your time and the replies. I won't debate you but I respect the fact you replied and agree with most everything. The current staff is among the best we have ever had. I am friends with non of them and aside from one I have no problems with any. The one I do have a problem with has nothing to do with anything he did as a gm.

GMs should not release their names as how they act on their players isn't reflective of how they will be as staff. Most players are just playing a role to some degree. Most of us dont act like how we play outside of our characters. So releasing the names of GMs just throws mud in dirty water, we are all guilty of doing bad things with our normal chars.

Most of the issues are not of their making and Francis did a amazing job through all of it. He has remained full of humor and honestly is a lot more helpful than most of any of us ever would be. Do your thing just hope you dont leave before its done. Its a fear of a lot of us. Look how CUB turned out. Here is for hope but Obama already gave me enough of it so idk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.