UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

31d vs. mdk

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
I play to win.

When someone gets beat in game and have nothing left to respond with, they usually revert to the "omg u r loser irl" "uo is just a game" "omg it doesnt matter" approach.

I'm actually a little worried though, if you think 31D actually won some fights today you must have a serious denial problem.

Greyc2w

Wanderer
Does it really matter?

You guys shouldn't even really care because when it comes down to it, we're the best 3 group fighters on this server.. and we just recruited a 4th UH OH..

If anyone disputes this my aim is Greyc2w. We'll meet you anywhere and beat you every time. Oh, and then I'll post the video here.

Don't bother replying with your shit talking, just message me on aim or in #uogamers.

Megumi

Wanderer
<Jenova> YES! I roll plus nine to shit talking!
*Jenova twitches.
<Jenova> I'm going to die sad and alone....

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
DementedJester said:
<Jenova> YES! I roll plus nine to shit talking!
*Jenova twitches.
<Jenova> I'm going to die sad and alone....

That post was retarded. Why do you even post here? You never play UO. Even when you did you were some noname hanging off our nuts constantly in SL.

Megumi

Wanderer
Jenova said:
That post was retarded. Why do you even post here? You never play UO. Even when you did you were some noname hanging off our nuts constantly in SL.

I joined SL on John Kennedy after i saw you getting anked to fuck, i then stayed up and helped SL capture all towns but mag, joined s3x, went minax when enwbies flooded SL, quit s3x and joined the newly founded G*B with Spliff and Koopa.

"Hanging off your nuts" seems to mean "helping SL achieve power on my first day" to you. Fuck, you must smoke the same crack as ODB.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Dooder said:
honor courage commitment
you dont live up to the marine corp values

HA!

What the fuck do you think you know about the Marine Corps values? You dont even know me or who I am.

Do you even know what each of those symbolizes for a Marine? They have nothing to do with this forum.

-_-

GG Roadshow, you had to of made Lament cry. His post went from "im 16 and im so mature" to "ill wipe you all over the floor cause my god father is kickboxer badass".

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Son of Wanker said:
GG Roadshow, you had to of made Lament cry. His post went from "im 16 and im so mature" to "ill wipe you all over the floor cause my god father is kickboxer badass".

Ha... I was wondering about that.

Also... it went from his God father... to "giving the government the word" to put me on a leash.

I dont understand any of it, really, but it was funny.

-_-

Yeah, it got to a point i was just skimming over it while i sit and wait for class to start. Oh well, they'll all come back and be like "wtf its a game stop treating like its rl, and you do it because we pwn you so hard on game cause we are the best ever".

Lament said:
I read about half way through and stopped.

You guys all remind me of fucking squacking parrots.

LET ME JUST ESTABLISH THE FUCKING OBVIOUS. After I do there will be no point for all this BS.
1. AN.OLD.LADY IS A TAMER. HYRU IS A TAMER. WE USE FUCKING BOLAS.
2. MDK HOUSE HIDE AND LEAVE MEMBERS BEHIND VIA RECALL.
3. WE HAVE 15 PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY IN OUR GUILD INCLUDING ONES THAT NO LONGER PLAY
4. WE USE FACTION GUARDS WHEN WE GET ROLLED ON BY MDK.
If theres anything else that needs to be in fucking caps please tell me. Other than that just stfu and fight. Also if there is a method of finding out who is better please tell me and we will just beat you down, record it, post it and that will be that.

STFU PLZ
thought Id fix that up for you a bit.

Lament

Knight
theRoadshow said:
I really do hate flaming about RL shit. It's completely pointless to me... no one knows each other. But... whatever.

-_-

Reason i took it to an irl level is:

1. You dont even play the game that these forums are used for.
and 2. It's obvious to me that i am physically superior to you, so i made sure you know that.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Lament said:
Reason i took it to an irl level is:

1. You dont even play the game that these forums are used for.
and 2. It's obvious to me that i am physically superior to you, so i made sure you know that.

Reason your logic is flawed is:

1. You dont need to play in this game to post on these forums. These forums are used for? I still post in Starbucks to mess around, and I still post in factions to help improve ideas. Regardless, I post because I can. and 2. Obvious to you? Good call. Post a pic. Let me tell you a secret, son. It doesnt matter how big you think you look, or how bad you think you are, im 6'2", 185 and have actually been through training. I hate bragging about the training... but... believe me. You wouldn't stand a chance.

Instead of just saying random bullshit, I posted a pic. *waits...*

-_-