UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohen

Sorceror
Re: 9/11

Dollpartz;444975 said:
9/11 wasn't an inside a job you dolt. If America wanted to go and own everybody to boost their economy they don't need to fabricate a reason to do so,.
By your logic America planned every genocide war in history. Yep that's right, the gloves are off. It's Americas fault. Game Over.

Anybody who believes 9/11 was an inside job needs to pull their head out of Micheal Moores ass.

Don't be close minded. Btw FUCK Micheal Moore

Ageless Venomous;444948 said:
9/11 was an inside job...
I agree.

woodycook

Knight

Tommy Lee-Demise;445433 said:
It was an inside job but still USA FOR THE FUCKING WIN... FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

No freedom of speech anymore, Ron Paul was censored at a lot of the republican debates because he agrees with another investigation of 9-11.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

While I will keep my political views to myself, I will say - using wikipedia as a "source" is about as ignorant as eating chicken broth with a fork.

Reliable sources make for EDUCATED debate.

Morsoseth

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;445440 said:
While I will keep my political views to myself, I will say - using wikipedia as a "source" is about as ignorant as eating chicken broth with a fork.

Reliable sources make for EDUCATED debate.

QTF

Muggz

Sorceror

Also keeping my politics to myself cause i really have no real insight to what "really" happened... Lets get back the op's main good will of yea RIP to all those lost in all thee events that have happened around this.

Lucifall

Knight

Starwin Marvin;445630 said:
Praise president Bush and fuck the middle east. Just drop nuclear bombs there and we have lesser regions to care about.

Yeah, sure, what about the innocent people?

Lucifall

Knight

Starwin Marvin;445658 said:
People in the middle east are not innocent. They are all evil.

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but that was retarded nonetheless. There are more than just fanatical islams over there.

lordwolfx

Knight

mantorras;445097 said:
What has Saddam to do with 9/11 ?

are you blind? Its been reasoned and explained countless times, just because you want to use dime store phillosophy and try and tell me the government is evil, doing conspiracys, and watching you take a shit, is no reason for me to explain it.

Try reading

lordwolfx

Knight

woodycook;445436 said:
No freedom of speech anymore, Ron Paul was censored at a lot of the republican debates because he agrees with another investigation of 9-11.

Funny you should mention it, When Bill Clinton was President, His wife was the #1 voice in America when it came to supporting Censorship

Morsoseth

Wanderer

lordwolfx;445671 said:
Funny you should mention it, When Bill Clinton was President, His wife was the #1 voice in America when it came to supporting Censorship

Democrats have a special way of ignoring the facts and pointing them out wont help. Much like how the DEMOCRATIC congress under the leadership of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid have the worst approval rating in the history of the nation but President Bush gets all the blame. I'm not defending republicans (I'm an independent) but if people would take the time to read facts instead of liberal blogs, they know that democrats like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are the causes of most of America's problems because they talk to get elected and then sit back and do absolutely nothing about the issues that got them elected.

lordwolfx

Knight

Morsoseth;445680 said:
Democrats have a special way of ignoring the facts and pointing them out wont help. Much like how the DEMOCRATIC congress under the leadership of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid have the worst approval rating in the history of the nation but President Bush gets all the blame. I'm not defending republicans (I'm an independent) but if people would take the time to read facts instead of liberal blogs, they know that democrats like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are the causes of most of America's problems because they talk to get elected and then sit back and do absolutely nothing about the issues that got them elected.

Your Right, I voted Republican straight party last Election, and im going to do so again this Election =]

mantorras

Sorceror

lordwolfx;445669 said:
are you blind? Its been reasoned and explained countless times, just because you want to use dime store phillosophy and try and tell me the government is evil, doing conspiracys, and watching you take a shit, is no reason for me to explain it.

Try reading

What the wmds that were never found, or the al qaeda connection that never existed ?

Morsoseth

Wanderer

Every single person that is debating in this thread should really read the book "Confessions of an Economic Hitman - By John Perkins"

Or at least look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.