UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A cute princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg you guys all suck irl this is flame for all flames i think hailey is an attention whore wouldnt mind banging her but jesus! fuck her fuck her dog fuck, fuck, fuck a duck screw a kangaroo 69 a porcuipine orgy in a zoo if fuck you jap face violators your ass smells like Poo irina is a money whore irina is a hag fuck her in her tittys they call them pleasure bags

Don Pablo Rico said:
omg you guys all suck irl this is flame for all flames i think hailey is an attention whore wouldnt mind banging her but jesus! fuck her fuck her dog fuck, fuck, fuck a duck screw a kangaroo 69 a porcuipine orgy in a zoo if fuck you jap face violators your ass smells like Poo irina is a money whore irina is a hag fuck her in her tittys they call them pleasure bags

You fucking coward. Why is it you're making fun of women you've never even fucking met? Haileys probably not an attention whore cause if she was she'd post pics of herself naked. I can't defend Irina simply because I'm not sure what I'm defending seeing as how what you just said made no sense.

I hope you get diagnosed with the ebola virus.

*Edit: Just heard about the whole 200k per pic thing. Forget what I said about Hailey

thats ok i hope your mom sits on your face and you get hit in the eye witha vaginal blood fart and you dont notice it so it starts fermenting on your face and one day your gonna get hot and start sweating cause god knows you dont enough for you dont get off your ass and away from your computer and some of that sweat is gonna contact with that fermented blood fart its gonna drip down your face into your mouth and your gonna be like mmmm alchoholic vaginal blood fart made by my mom so stfu

(wow that was like being back in the 4th grade weeee)

C

Cricket

Ebola is nasty...

I don't see why Irina gets so much attention anyway.

Perhaps one of her fan club drones could explain it to me...¿

~C

AHAHAHAHAHA told you shes an attention whore and irina well... shes just a money whore shes the reason the economy is fucked up everyone make an rp orc guild/pirate guild or what you may seige her house and pillage it along with her corpse!

BrandT

Wanderer
Maybe that dude should change his name to "drowning atlanta" since he looks like an acne-struck Hasselhoff.

Irina

Wanderer
CloudStrife said:
lets see the pictures then :rolleyes:

Why?

I get flamed if I show my pictures.

I get flamed if I don't show my pictures.

I lose either way. But I'm pretty sure I prefer it this way. I don't have as many 40 year olds on uo chasing me around anymore. It's nice.

Yo I think EA is a cool mother fucker. Fuck all of you guys flaming him. Thats right I said FUCK YOU to more than half of the uogamers community. Princess might I suggest you move to Defiance with me and alot of my guildmates? PvP is much better there than on uogamers and there is NO GM CORRUPTION WHATESOEVER. Holla back at me. BTW I said Gms are corrupt on here and I beleive that to be true. I've seen evidence...for instance there is this one house that Evil used to live at. Kegs of each kind that are unlimited and people are friended there that arent GMS for example the friends on the list are eraxor, and reality. How did I find this you may ask? My boy krakah showed me it cause he was friended even filled me up a bunch of kegs :D. Seriously though I dont care how much the GMS deny it there is corruption. Hell they have people who are on staff that havent even hit puberty. coughAsayrecough. Start the flames at me you faggots.

RxxOr

Wanderer
Irina said:
Why?

I get flamed if I show my pictures.

I get flamed if I don't show my pictures.

I lose either way. But I'm pretty sure I prefer it this way. I don't have as many 40 year olds on uo chasing me around anymore. It's nice.

then her sigs got
16:02] <Ryan> tell me u love me
[16:02] <Ryan> u r sexy!
[16:02] <Irina> lol I can't lie to you like that!!
[21:22] <Ryan> Irina you're my baby girl!

mmmm im banned, but its worth it. hate all

Galgum

Page
Bologna Is Good said:
Yo I think EA is a cool mother fucker. Fuck all of you guys flaming him. Thats right I said FUCK YOU to more than half of the uogamers community. Princess might I suggest you move to Defiance with me and alot of my guildmates? PvP is much better there than on uogamers and there is NO GM CORRUPTION WHATESOEVER. Holla back at me. BTW I said Gms are corrupt on here and I beleive that to be true. I've seen evidence...for instance there is this one house that Evil used to live at. Kegs of each kind that are unlimited and people are friended there that arent GMS for example the friends on the list are eraxor, and reality. How did I find this you may ask? My boy krakah showed me it cause he was friended even filled me up a bunch of kegs :D. Seriously though I dont care how much the GMS deny it there is corruption. Hell they have people who are on staff that havent even hit puberty. coughAsayrecough. Start the flames at me you faggots.

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya. You know what, let it, and slip in a puddle of acidic AIDS while you're at it.

Galgum said:
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya. You know what, let it, and slip in a puddle of acidic AIDS while you're at it.
WoW your cool as fuck man. Hey why dont you and your middle school friends get offline I think its time for DBZ stfu fag.

Irina

Wanderer
Rise Against said:
then her sigs got
16:02] <Ryan> tell me u love me
[16:02] <Ryan> u r sexy!
[16:02] <Irina> lol I can't lie to you like that!!
[21:22] <Ryan> Irina you're my baby girl!

mmmm im banned, but its worth it. hate all

rofl you wouldn't be banned for saying that. His own fault he said it lol

Galgum

Page
Bologna Is Good said:
WoW your cool as fuck man. Hey why dont you and your middle school friends get offline I think its time for DBZ stfu fag.

Oh? Did I anger you? Guess what? When you grow up and go to college and start to experience THE REAL world, you tend to learn a lot of funny and mean things to use on people. I'll stick to watching whatever I want, and you go back to your room and play with your Barbie dolls. Go on, you know how it is, you pretend Barbie is Irina and you're Ken. In summary, you're a tool and you can't hang.

Status
Not open for further replies.