UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

coldblood

Knight
Re: 'a ghost' banned for PlayUO

i was aiming with ghost last night, and he admitted that he used a version with plugins...
lol

Mico

Sorceror

JesseJane;1404047 said:
heh what tourney have u won?

He won the tourney on the boat when me and stides drop his whole guild and when they recalled back in with 7x mare and i boated that bich.
1st place goes to Marriot. Your price is your face covered in multiple layers of dirt followed by extreme mare stomp prints. Please post that video. You told me you were recording. I would like to see myself doing some tits sync. nigs drop like flies every dump.

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Mico;1404884 said:
He won the tourney on the boat when me and stides drop his whole guild and when they recalled back in with 7x mare and i boated that bich.
1st place goes to Marriot. Your price is your face covered in multiple layers of dirt followed by extreme mare stomp prints. Please post that video. You told me you were recording. I would like to see myself doing some tits sync. nigs drop like flies every dump.

Im still holding the hillarious screen shots of what we did to you, followed by a video..

Would you like me to post it mico? :)

- a ghost -

Wanderer

coldblood;1404800 said:
i was aiming with ghost last night, and he admitted that he used a version with plugins...
lol

You sir are probably the most retarded Russian I have ever known...

Nice 2v1 btw.

r33n

Knight

Probably not, considering he isn't Russian.

This thread is just too much.

I'm speechless.

ghost how can u possibly still talk shit when the whole server knows your nothing more than a fucking cheater??? Just blows my mind...

Mico

Sorceror

Marriott;1405788 said:
Im still holding the hillarious screen shots of what we did to you, followed by a video..

Would you like me to post it mico? :)

please do post it.. because i have some tits syncing vids too.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

JesseJane;1400698 said:
awww i was hoping for a nice excuse where he slipped and accidently installed and ran KUOC.

i think we all were, he thought it was "tree hack" or something

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

- a ghost -;1400803 said:
I used it for 2 nights, and did not use it in a single field fight, or as much as a 2v2. I guess I cheated... my bad? ;\

dude your so full of shit everyones caught you in the lie, dont be a pathelogical liar, the only way you can even be looked at as even a minor peice of scum now is to say "yeah i fucked up im a cheater sorry."