UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Gift To I P

Do you find this funny?

• Total voters

Vek

Sorceror
A Gift To I P

I Pee on I Ptm!

+20's New Slogan!

Attachments

• calvin1.jpg
    calvin1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,324

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: A Gift To I P

Ummm... I actually respect I P

+20 on the other hand... thanks for the loot i guess.

Vek

Sorceror

This means im restricted to only Role Play Ajax?

I enjoy all aspects of UO (Pvp, hunting, crafting, factions, guild wars, role play, pking, dueling, anything)

And i made this post for a friend.

Vek;1894178 said:
+20's New Slogan!

...that will forever remain JUST a slogan. +20 is trash-flavored garbage and everyone in your "guild" creates threads like this to try to make up for the brutal beatdowns you receive day in and day out in the actual game.

[e spit

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

I think if cheating in poker isnt a ban worthY offense it damn well should be. The hole guild was based around the fact that they cheat poker. Come on its in the name.

idocs and poker

Also anytime i go aganst them even numbers at a idoc i win.
but you can be sure they are gonna come back with even more noob blues they recruit from the bank
like ants they multiply
and they dont even have everyone on the stone bc they are ashamed to wear the tag or join the guild at all.

there is really about 10 of em and they use noobs as human shields and filler bc they cant handle shit without everybody and their brother

thats all i got to say about that

DirtyBird[aS];1894418 said:
I think if cheating in poker isnt a ban worthY offense it damn well should be. The hole guild was based around the fact that they cheat poker. Come on its in the name.

idocs and poker

Also anytime i go aganst them even numbers at a idoc i win.
but you can be sure they are gonna come back with even more noob blues they recruit from the bank
like ants they multiply
and they dont even have everyone on the stone bc they are ashamed to wear the tag or join the guild at all.

there is really about 10 of em and they use noobs as human shields and filler bc they cant handle shit without everybody and their brother

thats all i got to say about that

did we maybe rape you at an idoc and steal your money in poker. sounds like it.

spooj

Sorceror

I ROLE PLAYED YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU WANA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE AJAX LETS GO CMON LETS GO DUDE IM READY ANYTIME WHY YOU COMIN AT ME ALL HASTY AND SHIT

Vek

Sorceror

spooj;1894461 said:
I ROLE PLAYED YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU WANA TAKE THIS OUTSIDE AJAX LETS GO CMON LETS GO DUDE IM READY ANYTIME WHY YOU COMIN AT ME ALL HASTY AND SHIT

lmfao :D

+1

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1894460 said:
did we make you made rape you at an idoc and steal your money in poker. sounds like it.

first off "make you made rape"?

second I don't play poker much

THIRD AND FINAL POINT "see i make valid points instead of idol rambles"

your a blue guild you dont rape anything
blue = eq ms which needs to be renerfed but point being your scared to roll reds bc of the success of blues

see i could roll a blue but i would rather have pride

remember you are a BLUE
like smurf pussy

a lawyer

Sorceror

Srsly... how can you defend +20? I've seen you people on 8+ deep. Go to Del N gates... got owned by like 6 unorganized blues. Then you all went outside Del pond, same thing. Then the various moongates, same thing. All of you are in it for yourselves. You're all targeting someone else and no one is crosshealing the guy getting dumped on. Every IDOC i've seen you people at you end up getting rolled. How can you say I P never uses reds? You've obviously never been to a timed, large IDOC with rares on display.

Vek

Sorceror

Im kind of surprised the votes are fairly even.

Personally im not a huge fan of I P. They call in like 10 people to kill my one little savage that is usually stocked with bandies and a spear. I suppose +20 does the same thing though....

Fez_

Knight

let these kittens in a barrel calm you down :)

DirtyBird[aS];1894476 said:
first off "make you made rape"?

second I don't play poker much

THIRD AND FINAL POINT "see i make valid points instead of idol rambles"

your a blue guild you dont rape anything
blue = eq ms which needs to be renerfed but point being your scared to roll reds bc of the success of blues

see i could roll a blue but i would rather have pride

remember you are a BLUE
like smurf pussy

like lawyer said we may not roll reds to all idocs but anything of real value we roll reds. we dont even use eq ms unless some dumbasses actually think they can come storming in and steal an idoc. you still havent said who you are yet. are you afraid to be flamed for being bandit or something. i mean everyone knows im Black Sheep it should be fairly obvious with the Sig. grow some balls and throw your char names out there cause. 2nd ive never even claimed to be able to pvp for one but considering i played nothing but hybrid and have owned 2 castles and placed prob 30 18x18s as well as 4-5 keeps. what have you done. i prob make more money then you sitting afk making this post.