UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Gift To I P

Do you find this funny?

• Total voters

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: A Gift To I P

incubusfan1413;1894704 said:
like lawyer said we may not roll reds to all idocs but anything of real value we roll reds. we dont even use eq ms unless some dumbasses actually think they can come storming in and steal an idoc. you still havent said who you are yet. are you afraid to be flamed for being bandit or something. i mean everyone knows im Black Sheep it should be fairly obvious with the Sig. grow some balls and throw your char names out there cause. 2nd ive never even claimed to be able to pvp for one but considering i played nothing but hybrid and have owned 2 castles and placed prob 30 18x18s as well as 4-5 keeps. what have you done. i prob make more money then you sitting afk making this post.

Although I don't appreciate the mares ;)

a lawyer;1894749 said:
Although I don't appreciate the mares ;)

yea thats just when we are really outnumbered. its just to easy when you got like 3-4 tamers with 2 7x mares each. the really bad thing is the few of us inspired the rest to also make tamers i guess cause we regularly run around now on our tamers. last night me and one other took on a 2v5 and killed them all. they did drop me once but what can you do with 3 dexxers raping your face.

Vek

Sorceror

DirtyBird[aS];1894476 said:
first off "make you made rape"?

second I don't play poker much

THIRD AND FINAL POINT "see i make valid points instead of idol rambles"

your a blue guild you dont rape anything
blue = eq ms which needs to be renerfed but point being your scared to roll reds bc of the success of blues

see i could roll a blue but i would rather have pride

remember you are a BLUE
like smurf pussy

Well sheep this definitely isn't Bandit...his post's tend to lack any potency or much thought for that matter. (Note: This is not a flame t'words anyone it is a just an opiniative observation)

miztron

Wanderer

+20 lacks any organization towards a group effort, everyone is more worried about themselves and the idoc than actually helping out the guild to guarentee a success.
IP on the otherhand really does resort to blues, only once in 3 months have i seen ip on their reds at an idoc, only to return later on blues.
imo reds are the most legitimate type of chars for any battle to be even. IP will precast recall off screen, run up near the idoc and recall away, over, and over, and over. Reds cant recall like cowards when attacked, unlike all the ip chars with 0 counts who abuse the system to their advantage

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

BLACK SHEEP NEVER 1v1s

and geting on your reds to kill week noob idocers is not "rolling reds"

everyone knows ip cant pvp
its practically a fucking fact

and you use eq more often then not

Orgazmo

Knight

Vek;1894666 said:
Im kind of surprised the votes are fairly even.

Personally im not a huge fan of I P. They call in like 10 people to kill my one little savage that is usually stocked with bandies and a spear. I suppose +20 does the same thing though....

Now that your on the other end of the its not much fun is it? (You use to be IP and now complain because your no longer one of the "10 people." Were an idocing guild and you post thing in the PvP discussion complaining of our PvP tactics)

incubusfan1413;1894704 said:
like lawyer said we may not roll reds to all idocs but anything of real value we roll reds. we dont even use eq ms unless some dumbasses actually think they can come storming in and steal an idoc. you still havent said who you are yet. are you afraid to be flamed for being bandit or something. i mean everyone knows im Black Sheep it should be fairly obvious with the Sig. grow some balls and throw your char names out there cause. 2nd ive never even claimed to be able to pvp for one but considering i played nothing but hybrid and have owned 2 castles and placed prob 30 18x18s as well as 4-5 keeps. what have you done. i prob make more money then you sitting afk making this post.

You owe me money....

DirtyBird[aS];1895108 said:
BLACK SHEEP NEVER 1v1s

I use to be in a guild with you....No regards in saying you have no PvP skills whatsoever (and im not saying i do either) but one of your skills in your template is hiding(as is mine and which is part of the reason i dont come on to the forums saying things about people)......

Stop posting threads on IP this IP that....We win at idocs/we lose at idocs...

People like us/People hate us....Blah Blah....

It amazes me how people act in this game. My brother who plays my character once in a while never stops talking shit, while me on the other hand could care less. It's funny how people are in this game though, for example: I'm running by the Brit Inn a few weeks back and some random person who looked like he had just created the new char or was a completely new character said "Hey! Hey Animal Control", so my response was: "Hello..." and he told me "Fuck You!"....It made me :(

Nashces

Wanderer

I have seen IP or +20 at about 90% of the IDOC's I have done. It's always exciting and they have it down pat for sure.

I have respect for both the guilds just cause they have a good system in place to handle the IDOC's. Me and my brother are just a two man guild named BBinc. We have beaten both IP and +20 on multiple placements. But 90% of the time it's due to just plain luck.

We are both stealther's and move around between all the pk's and blues with ease. To date the biggest we have placed against them is a 13x8 which isn't shit honestly. But it's ok for 2 guys against 2 or 3 guilds.

When it comes to IP/+20 or even GG at IDOC's you have to decide if you want to loot or place. Don't try both. If ya loot get in and get out quick. If you want to place your best bet is a IDOC Stealther. If you are visible you will die quickly on foot :)

The best part with IP or +20 is they are cocky enough to think no-one is around when they drop the Classic holder to go bigger . Stick around a bit and sometimes you can get real lucky :)

Most of the times after the placement is done and they are hanging around outside they will shoot the shit with ya. Sometimes their reds will attack ya. Just depends on how bad ya pissed in their cheerios.

Anyways my two cents about two guilds that win alot but sometimes loose :)

BBinc
Captain Kidd
Teroc

Nashces;1895473 said:
I have seen IP or +20 at about 90% of the IDOC's I have done. It's always exciting and they have it down pat for sure.

I have respect for both the guilds just cause they have a good system in place to handle the IDOC's. Me and my brother are just a two man guild named BBinc. We have beaten both IP and +20 on multiple placements. But 90% of the time it's due to just plain luck.

We are both stealther's and move around between all the pk's and blues with ease. To date the biggest we have placed against them is a 13x8 which isn't shit honestly. But it's ok for 2 guys against 2 or 3 guilds.

When it comes to IP/+20 or even GG at IDOC's you have to decide if you want to loot or place. Don't try both. If ya loot get in and get out quick. If you want to place your best bet is a IDOC Stealther. If you are visible you will die quickly on foot :)

The best part with IP or +20 is they are cocky enough to think no-one is around when they drop the Classic holder to go bigger . Stick around a bit and sometimes you can get real lucky :)

Most of the times after the placement is done and they are hanging around outside they will shoot the shit with ya. Sometimes their reds will attack ya. Just depends on how bad ya pissed in their cheerios.

BBinc
Captain Kidd
Teroc

glad to see someone else still plays for fun. i started exactly like you with a friends and worked my way into being the GM of IP believe me a long way from where i started. and it just takes a little practice. and you are right stealthing is key. total ive stolen about 5-6 18x18s from people. alot of people are to cocky. hands down ya boi nate has me beat he has stolen a shit ton more houses and in way better locations. the only reason we do excel is team work. without some sort of person to keep the group organized its a epic fail. hopefully i see you around more. maybe i can get the guys to leave you alone as well.

DirtyBird[aS];1895108 said:
BLACK SHEEP NEVER 1v1s

still not saying who you are. fight me 1v1 for a mil in the pits so you cant run. im not even good so you should be able to make a quick mil.

IP is old school they will last... 20+ is like the EQ MS of idocing. it wont last long trust me i said the same thing about EQ MS and look where they are now..i actuly think a large % if 20+ is EQ MS keep that in mind

Los Alamos

Sorceror

I dont even play poker,why the hell am I in IP if all we do is cheat at poker
"I resign from my guild!"
Peace Out Haters

I think i killed some +20 noobs yesterday in bucs. And the reason you never see any IP on reds is there is a seprate red guild that most IP are in. Stop being so Ignit

David Gilmore;1895573 said:
and on ip behalf... a few of my members are in ip on there blue's... so they all cant be that bad...

haha

david when u bout to let me in >!< its UBER MCNOOBER haha

BEEPO

Wanderer

Nashces;1895473 said:

BBinc
Captain Kidd
Teroc

Yeah it's a blast trying to avoid the shit that's going on around ya and still trying to place/grab loot. Captain Kidd and I don't have a problem with IP... They handle there shit... As Kidd has said we've beaten them a few times on placing so yeah it's doable and we're only 2 people.

Now, We just need to beat them on an 18x18 :p

-Teroc

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

Orgazmo;1895298 said:
Now that your on the other end of the its not much fun is it? (You use to be IP and now complain because your no longer one of the "10 people." Were an idocing guild and you post thing in the PvP discussion complaining of our PvP tactics)

You owe me money....

I use to be in a guild with you....No regards in saying you have no PvP skills whatsoever (and im not saying i do either) but one of your skills in your template is hiding(as is mine and which is part of the reason i dont come on to the forums saying things about people)......

Stop posting threads on IP this IP that....We win at idocs/we lose at idocs...

People like us/People hate us....Blah Blah....

It amazes me how people act in this game. My brother who plays my character once in a while never stops talking shit, while me on the other hand could care less. It's funny how people are in this game though, for example: I'm running by the Brit Inn a few weeks back and some random person who looked like he had just created the new char or was a completely new character said "Hey! Hey Animal Control", so my response was: "Hello..." and he told me "Fuck You!"....It made me :(

What did you tell me when you joined ip

you were spying for keith

you used to hate them just as much as me
and you sold out brother

but you know what after all this i always say orgasmo is the only one i can stand

and guess what you dont remember my voice bc ive been in your vent recently

David Gilmore;1895546 said:
IP is old school they will last... 20+ is like the EQ MS of idocing. it wont last long trust me i said the same thing about EQ MS and look where they are now..i actuly think a large % if 20+ is EQ MS keep that in mind

btw ip hasnt outlast eqms, eqms started months before ip so ip still has a few months to go

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror

SinisterLightning;1895817 said:
btw ip hasnt outlast eqms, eqms started months before ip so ip still has a few months to go

gng has been around longer then any of you pugs

wait you prolly dont even know what a pug is

Sirkah

Sorceror

DirtyBird[aS];1895820 said:
gng has been around longer then any of you pugs

wait you prolly dont even know what a pug is

pick up group?

and GnG used to be 7 nooby fucking ass reds that wouldnt take all regs. literally i would go on my axxer and kill 4-5 of them before they house hid. back when they lived in the desert. and im not kidding