UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Gift To I P

Do you find this funny?

• Total voters

character

Wanderer
Re: A Gift To I P

namlamina;1967643 said:
While I'm at it, let me just go through and show you who voted "Yes (I P is bad)" because they have either been denied entrance into I~P or have been kicked out for any one of numerous reasons. This is not a complete list, as I have not been GM for the past year, and I do not know all of the forum names of players:

-Notorious-, AlchyPwn, anarchist-, KhaoZ-hybrid, krump_king, NC-17, nolliepoper, Parliament, Pete Liv, popol, projectSOUND, Simon Cowell, Sirkah, travis-slayer, trevorc21, UOG Bandit, Zagar230

There are 17 of your 82 votes, Vek. I'm pretty sure your name should be on this list too. Along with any former +20 member that has voted on this. If a player was in +20, then there is a 90% chance that said player was rejected from I~P.

lawl when was i kicked out? i joined for like 2hours and quit the guild because ip is full of retarded crybaby nerds.

Orgazmo

Knight

RAKninja;2100619 said:
what we arnt allowed to dislike them on general purposes?

No... :p
mjr11;2100658 said:
hey animal control

fuck you!

=p

Hater...:p

Skyfal;2100859 said:
lawl when was i kicked out? i joined for like 2hours and quit the guild because ip is full of retarded crybaby nerds.

*cries*
Liar!
*cries*

:)

RAKninja

Page

Orgazmo;2100893 said:

yea, i dont like any of the big guilds. ive run with a few, but never asked to join any.

despite all the shit talked between them, there really seems to be little difference to the larger guilds here.

Orgazmo

Knight

RAKninja;2100973 said:
despite all the shit talked between them, there really seems to be little difference to the larger guilds here.

Yeah, I stayed with IP cuz I got along with the members real well...Plus I used to on call for a night crew team, so alot of the members were on at same time...

character

Wanderer

Orgazmo;2100893 said:
No... :p

Hater...:p

*cries*
Liar!
*cries*

:)

so what did i get kicked out from? are you a fucking moron this is hpnotizemindz, krunk, chronic, i joined your guild because you were in it and i knew you from back in the day. i showed ya a keep and invited my rl friend and your whole guild cried about a idoc i showed them. even ask your boy nate he was one of the main people bitching, even though im cool with him i said fuck this guild after what 1hour? keep thinking your guild is anything which it isnt and thinking you kicked people out who left. your like a boss who fires someone after they quit. get some class

Orgazmo

Knight

Skyfal;2101833 said:
so what did i get kicked out from? are you a fucking moron this is hpnotizemindz, krunk, chronic, i joined your guild because you were in it and i knew you from back in the day. i showed ya a keep and invited my rl friend and your whole guild cried about a idoc i showed them. even ask your boy nate he was one of the main people bitching, even though im cool with him i said fuck this guild after what 1hour? keep thinking your guild is anything which it isnt and thinking you kicked people out who left. your like a boss who fires someone after they quit. get some class

I didn't say anything about you gettin kicked....I was just making a joke about crybaby's...Wow

character

Wanderer

you did say you kicked me out or i wasnt allowed to join? which both are incorrect. i am alchypwn

see below

While I'm at it, let me just go through and show you who voted "Yes (I P is bad)" because they have either been denied entrance into I~P or have been kicked out for any one of numerous reasons. This is not a complete list, as I have not been GM for the past year, and I do not know all of the forum names of players:

-Notorious-, AlchyPwn, anarchist-, KhaoZ-hybrid, krump_king, NC-17, nolliepoper, Parliament, Pete Liv, popol, projectSOUND, Simon Cowell, Sirkah, travis-slayer, trevorc21, UOG Bandit, Zagar230

There are 17 of your 82 votes, Vek. I'm pretty sure your name should be on this list too. Along with any former +20 member that has voted on this. If a player was in +20, then there is a 90% chance that said player was rejected from I~P.

character

Wanderer

and its not like i left +20 to join ip for 2hours. i was already out of it and just wanted a guild. see some people just go where pvp is and if theres none there or it sucks they leave and find another guild. plus your guild is even more immature than EQMS.

Prophet-

Squire

Exo-tech;2111408 said:
nah nah see it aint like dat

now i cant say OWNED because it was uneven numbers
but the fact of the matter is.....

INTRUSION WINS!