UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A little insider information about xmas presents this year...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
If you open a gift you bought for yourself you should get coal or dildos. If you transfer more than 1 gift to someone they should get coal or dildos.

Set up lazy-boy and grab your ban stick. Watch as the guilds who "run the shard" use an army of VPNs to cash in on even more handouts.

Also I'm surprised nobody has talked about the spawn on ice island where you can farm snowmen...

If you open a gift you bought for yourself you should get coal or dildos. If you transfer more than 1 gift to someone they should get coal or dildos.

Set up lazy-boy and grab your ban stick. Watch as the guilds who "run the shard" use an army of VPNs to cash in on even more handouts.

Also I'm surprised nobody has talked about the spawn on ice island where you can farm snowmen...

God damn it, I was farming so many snowmen until you gave it away. How rude.

So, what ur telling me is that ONCE again all the rich people in this server are gonna get all the good items cuz they keep buying out Satan and all the poor people who can only afford maybe 1 present will be fucked over with useless random crap... Again... Good Old Hybrid!

I began playing here for like the 6th time 3 days ago, starting with nothing but a few chars. I have 8 small boxes. All the gold was farmed on my tamer. No donations.

Chubbs

Hybrid Staff Member