UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

Mordoc

Sorceror
Re: amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

I'll see your stab in the neck and raise you a poke in the eye!

Predator591;1983709 said:
destroyed

Whenever you want to get around to dueling/fielding 1v1 or whatever numbers you want my aim is n00bey123. I'll throw up 100k if you want money so damn much.

Crafter

Sorceror

and your a dumb fucking ingrate... get the fuck over yourself.... you didnt do shit.... stop talking shit... you died to blade spirits.... who the fuck does that?? im not even that bad... seriously dude.... either uninstall the game and just leave it now and save your social life or dedicate your life to the game and get better.... please.....

Predator591

Wanderer

sounds good vash , see you faggots 2morrow

beer run doing exactly what it says on the tin, running.

Predator591

Wanderer

Crafter;1983719 said:
and your a dumb fucking ingrate... get the fuck over yourself.... you didnt do shit.... stop talking shit... you died to blade spirits.... who the fuck does that?? im not even that bad... seriously dude.... either uninstall the game and just leave it now and save your social life or dedicate your life to the game and get better.... please.....

well thats quite hilarious, 3 of your guildmates killed themselves with bladespirits and meteor swarms proves how good you faggots are.

And theres not much i can do when theres about 4 blade spirits in my house and you guys are eqing / potting / msing from outside.

rage more nerd

also i didnt do anything? i killed two of your noobie guild mates

Mordoc

Sorceror

Predator i thought you said you use razor and not sallos??? your pic is showing what a moron you are. lmao

Crafter

Sorceror

i thought you said you didnt use sallos... god your such a fucking moron.... please just stfu now.... your giving me a headache.... and yet.... i cant leave this thread because your stupidity just absolutely amazes me.... and you just continue to show it over and over again.... did your mom ever tell you how special you are?

Crafter

Sorceror

when did YOU kill two of my guildmates??? cuz even that picture shows you with someone else. dont claim to be all high and mighty ok?? i have never and will never say im good at pvp because im not.... you walk around like your the shit and you can take anyone 1v1.... i seriously think your worse than the king of jehlom guy..... and thats saying something =/

Predator591

Wanderer
Mordoc;1983722 said:
Predator i thought you said you use razor and not sallos??? your pic is showing what a moron you are. lmao

Crafter;1983723 said:
i thought you said you didnt use sallos... god your such a fucking moron.... please just stfu now.... your giving me a headache.... and yet.... i cant leave this thread because your stupidity just absolutely amazes me.... and you just continue to show it over and over again.... did your mom ever tell you how special you are?

i didnt say that.

woah crafter, dont get personal now

Crafter;1983725 said:
when did YOU kill two of my guildmates??? cuz even that picture shows you with someone else. dont claim to be all high and mighty ok?? i have never and will never say im good at pvp because im not.... you walk around like your the shit and you can take anyone 1v1.... i seriously think your worse than the king of jehlom guy..... and thats saying something =/

uh your an idiot if you think theres more than one person, thats a fucking wandering healer you idiot, then i helped sync that other faggots ass.

also, either way i logged off victorious with a bag and a chest packed to the brim full of loot.

Mordoc

Sorceror
Predator591;1983616 said:
i use razor sometimes
before you edited your post you stated that you dont use sallos and use razor. way to edit your post after you get busted for being a complete moron.

Epic Failure!

Predator591;1983728 said:
also, either way i logged off victorious with a bag and a chest packed to the brim full of loot.
and we are still logged in laughing at your dumbass and your rage thread that is 20 pages long. lmao

Crafter

Sorceror

Predator591;1983726 said:
i didnt say that.

woah crafter, dont get personal now

oh i cant get personal but you can saying your gonna kill someone irl?? and btw, nice edit a few minutes ago so that is says that you use razor sometimes.... you are such a f-ing dumbass....

Predator591;1983727 said:
uh your an idiot if you think theres more than one person, thats a fucking wandering healer you idiot, then i helped sync that other faggots ass.

ok so bam isnt a fucking wandering healer i just went and checked.... mr genious boy.... and then if you helped SYNC someone then u didnt fucking kill them by yourself.... FAIL!!!!

Predator591

Wanderer

Crafter;1983732 said:
oh i cant get personal but you can saying your gonna kill someone irl?? and btw, nice edit a few minutes ago so that is says that you use razor sometimes.... you are such a f-ing dumbass....

ok so bam isnt a fucking wandering healer i just went and checked.... mr genious boy.... and then if you helped SYNC someone then u didnt fucking kill them by yourself.... FAIL!!!!

you killed the evidence, ask that faggot beer run yourself pretty e z to kill that noob 1v1

Predator591

Wanderer

Mordoc;1983731 said:
and we are still logged in laughing at your dumbass and your rage thread that is 20 pages long. lmao

and im still laughing that your still here.

I am the ultimate troll and you all just lost.

Welcome me to your Hybrid forums.

Crafter

Sorceror

wtf do you mean i killed the evidence??? omg your such a fucking moron......

Predator591

Wanderer
goodnight losers, i look forward to my grudge matches 2morrow.

Crafter;1983738 said:
wtf do you mean i killed the evidence??? omg your such a fucking moron......

no you are ;).

as in you killed the healer you idiotic fuck

Mordoc

Sorceror
well i have only been here for a few posts but you are the one that started the rage thread cuz you got butt hurt and are still raging. lmao

You are the biggest loser!

if you are going to bed for the night dont leave your char AFK in your house....ROFLMAO

Crafter

Sorceror

does that look like i killed a healer?? hmmmmm nope i think not.... Wanna try again?

oh and btw its obvious that there isnt gonna be a wandering healer named bam.... i mean seriously.... what kind of wandering healer would be named that in hybrid?? seriously.... time for you to gtfo....

Predator591

Wanderer

Crafter;1983745 said:

does that look like i killed a healer?? hmmmmm nope i think not.... Wanna try again?

thanks bam for helping me kill beer runner with your pickaxe and ingots