UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Big Cheez-it

Sorceror
Re: anyone play great lakes around 97-2001ish?

Aviticus_DSS

Wanderer

My character was AviticusDragon/Aviticus/Armored Soldier, guild leader of Crusaders of Justice[CoJ], but I was mostly known as the GM of the Dark Side Soldiers [DSS]. Coming back for another tour since my whole crew has been bored out of their minds the last 5 years or so. About 6 of us are coming back to pvp and pk a bit.

DSS was mostly out of Moonglow and we had some great fights against SiN/SOB/KAAOS/GOD/LOP and many many others I can't even remember.

Good to see so many familiar faces around. Seems like we have fought just about 85% of the people on this board at some point or another. Glad to see you're all alive and kickin'.

Anyone waiting for www darkfallonline com? *drools*

See ya in game.

Aviticus
www dsscrew org

(Half my crew is in the picture above lol. Come to think of it, I took that picture ;o. You can find over 400 UO pics of great battles and stuff on our website even though it hasn't been updated in over 5 years.) The SiN vs DOC/order war. Great times.

Big Cheez-it

Sorceror

if you took that screenshot, did you use to play on 640x480 resolution or something? you have your backpack in your play window, etc...

Aviticus

Wanderer

Oh yeah I used to play with 640x480 full screen. Changed it to 800x600 and what not (with the black on the sides of the screen) in like 01.

ms0099rg

Wanderer

I am old school GL
STARdance/SUNdance/Shadownight/MacDaddy

Just come back to this server like it so far.... But now i need a guild to run with before my A D D kicks in

LAter

AIM : ms0099rg

forget the years but uhmm

Nicodemious: Usually red nox mage (well, til they nerfed nox mages)

Sinn: Usually red healing fencer (usually wearing a bone helm, arms, legs, and carried 10 bandies)

Superman: my crafter/mule. Was always in Del and sold Superman outfits

Grey Goose: disarm thief

also played these chars a lot

Mages Suck
Ganja
Jerdog
Working Man

Only PvP guilds I ever rolled with was WoW, Warriors of the Woods...We were weak
And a guild I forget the name of, was a small one, jus mostly friends, like 10 of us. Had myself, Dantag, Pendragon, Bowman, and others I cant remember anymore.

Xath1

Wanderer

I played as Xath, and Pi mainly
I remember the name Pill Puller

yem

Knight

Jenova-hybrid;686824 said:
D-I was pretty oldschool. They were formerly M-N in precast era.

M-N, (you guys are talking about Mystic Nomads right?)
that was my friends guild, he has long since quit and my brother was part of it too
I played along with my brothers sometimes on GL in DaB, D-I, I think we ran with GoD for a little, and I was looking for GoD when I came here but apparently they're gone?

Jenova is that you, the guy who started up DaB again? I'm Andrew's brother who started out playing GL with you guys a little before we quit

Game;1530819 said:
I might be bumping this thread but I really don't care.
I am The Game

I was a Smurf, DaB (the one Elric started), DaB (Jenova and I started it back), and PoS

I just started playing this server 3 days ago after 3 years of not playing.

I liek teh suop!
But I don't like black people

Game do you still play here?

I just started on this server, havent played in quite some time. I was on GL from 96 till 99. I remember some of the names from the list. I was Blea, Reverand Cockknob, Nasty Gash and Horge. I ran with DDH, SIN, M-N but was mostly solo with friends in those guilds. I had the best house ever inside the covetous mountain range.

I was on GL after release. Joined Bane shortly after they formed. Went by the names Dalamar, Callisto. All the fights versus DE, etc.....running with Slaid, Dark-elf, wiz bane, etc....good times.

superdude

Wanderer

djstepanek;684558 said:
Yes.

Name was Nomad, was in RK, Royal Knights, we had the large brick vendor mall next to the vesper inn, and held fight nights every friday :)

Nomad I remember you, do you remember a red named Kyle that hung around despise when powerscrolls were implemented?

seanholmz

Wanderer

I remember you Dal, and the Banes. I thought I was one of the only ones here around the DE days. Wonder if mal plays any games these days.

LYC

jessen13

Sorceror

So why don't us GL'ers make another comeback. I know there are a bunch of us floating around. . .what happened to our GLPvP irc?

a watermellon - SoV

What up GL playas! i played Great Lakes from 2000 till aos hit, then i quit playing. My main char was Gomer on GL. I was in BC then ran a small guild with baldie and my other friends. What up Jenova how you doing man? havent talked to you for awhile. I played uogamers for a year or two then i stopped playing to play wow and lost my account due to inactive. Now me and my two real life friends that also played on great lakes came back to uogamers and working new chars right now. If you guys are making a faction GL Guild let me know im down for that shit. I need to make a faction char then. I am making a pk right now its pretty much done actually. PM when you guys do set up the guild and im willing to join factions with you guys. Gonna PwN some fools!. Later!

Gomer

PoleGL1985

Sorceror

Pole/Faraii Bathsin/Baeloth here :) I was mainly TDE and Minoc area, and later ran around with what was left of DOC before I quit GL for Lake Austin.. Met a few of the GoD guys here long enough to own mare spawns with our stealth archers. Anyway.. good to see a large outcome of GL guys, lots of good memories.
UO career - October 1997 - present. Shards played - GL, Lake Austin, SP, IPY, Metropolis, and last but not least, UO:G Hybrid.

Arkail

Wanderer

Elric omg. I was Cygnus Jadestar. I was in Bloodguard, BC/BCChaos...I remember fighting you guys some. Also has a dexxer named orion jadetstar. I started UO right when T2a came out...