UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Archers?

Moosebish

Wanderer
Re: Archers?

I made an archer on the OSI shards right before publish 16 because i knew it would be a lot harder after that... when necromancy came out I gave him necromancy and look out! He was freaking awesome in PvP, Heavy X-box with lightning hit, knock off mount, pain spike, poison cloud, finish him with another shot... that character owned...

But that was during AoS... here they're not so great... really, they're only good if your fighting with friends and then your called a newb for ganking...

Smo

Sorceror

archers can be good by themselves, i know they can i remember pre pub 16 on catskills i always wanted an archer because in yew when i pked archers and nox mages killed me the most

Van Dam

Sorceror

ok on osi archer mages where everywhere everybody had a archer mage from what i see the difference being you cant shoot someone when there running and
the complete population of this shard IF your lucky enough to catch somebody 1 on 1 even the second you go on offensive they run thats why archery wont work people on this shard run more then kenyans

Smo

Sorceror

i knew a kenyan, u turn off the lights and u could only see his eyes and teeth, and he went to states for track

Tetsuo

Sorceror

First Nature said:
Why don't they do something for Archery?

Can Ryan please post why it has been largely ignored forever?

I've been PvPing nonstop for quite some time and I have yet to be hit with an arrow, and the only people I ever see holding a bow.....which is hardly ever....are people on foot at the Moonglow Graveyard who have only been playing here two days.

Why has Archery been "written off"?

Uh... they did alter archery a little bit back... and yes everyone switched to archery because of the mass increase in damage they did..... now they switched back and narb spriggan is the only archer on server <3.

Phyrex

Page

Sehkata-hybrid said:
Uh... they did alter archery a little bit back... and yes everyone switched to archery because of the mass increase in damage they did..... now they switched back and narb spriggan is the only archer on server <3.

Liar! *Raises Hand*