UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

epinephrine

Sorceror
Re: ATTENTION JOSEY [Pro]

Raserei;1809133 said:
eric owns a house near wisps, sure.. but does he death gate people instead of actually trying to fight?

he gates when his opponents have equal or more numbers.

godofsoap

Wanderer

chance21021;1808882 said:
considering u cant even 2v2 +

i highly doubt u kno of a 1v1 dump that can kill anyone with a mini heal and cure hotkey.

Yeah, I'll just copy your combo and wait till they have no mana and proceed to pot wand over and over until they die. Takes skill.

Un4;1809102 said:
we dont need even numbers. we fight 4v7.

and you die crack gems and come back

gg scrub.

sig
wanker
legacy
apathy

you fell down first. 3 others died. you eventually ended up winning because we wernt resing and coming back. when I died it was a 3v7 and they still killed 3. apathy killed one of your best 3 out of 3. sig is a stronger caller than you. Brookly and wanker are monsters with the heals and syncs.

all of your guild members are good players and cool people. with the exceptions of josey. Im glad they arnt as much of tools as you.

but yes I'll be home Friday. there will be 5 of us. plz dont have more than 8. quit bolaing and breaking stones and let's see if your actually decent at this game

if u killed us this many times i think ud have as many points as us. ask sig or brookly

i am better then everyone in ur guild.

sig is a weak caller i told him this, he does not pay attention to ur heals.

only time you kill any of us is when there are 5 other minax already random dropping.

don't talk shit then decline an even number fight. while u sit in pits everyday saying u dont have enough ppl, but yet your guild only has one less player then ours. i solo and field with ne numbers i have. my guild is the best. anyone who would love to say it's not field and find out

btw

brookly said she goes to immortals vent before urs. cause she dies to much with you=\

sorry. and dont think she left cause we had problems. she left cause she thought we was goin to that new game, and she wanted a group to play with if we werent playing.

love you brookly<3

see you on field bitch niggas.

Un4

Knight

lol

yeah.

I'd make up excuses too.

1v1 field to delete your forum account? me or apathy.

Un4

Knight

I wonder why my last post quoted chance. lol

anyway. I will 1v1 you for shits and giggles

epinephrine

Sorceror

I CAN NEVER EAT IN FUCKING PEACE

funny shit

"we never gate out"