UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Balance Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: Balance Updates

StIdes40oz said:
How is that great change???? Everyone is going to be more similar and i dont know about you but i know a pure mage can never kill me 1v1 how it is now and with weakened spell damage...... cmon

Then you should step onto a real PvP platform, trust me you can kill someone 1v1 even with pots.

You (or atleast I could) kill people on OSI, with these EXACT changes.

Stides40oz

Knight

_Choru_ said:
Then you should step onto a real PvP platform, trust me you can kill someone 1v1 even with pots.

You (or atleast I could) kill people on OSI, with these EXACT changes.
People are a lot better then they were on OSI. I could chug thru a mage dumping on me with one hand on the keyboard. How can you not agree with me that this totally fucks over solo people and mages in general?? I guarantee you cannot kill someone who i half decent if they lower spell damage 1v1 with a pure mage.

Slopko

Wanderer

I am looking forward to these changes for group pvp, definatly a step in the right direction. Everyone knows spell damage was a little high on this server compared to most, besides, the stat decrease and damage decrease go hand in hand to almost cancel themselves out. But the end result is longer lasting battles, and a more enjoyable playfield.

pimpchazz

Wanderer

i think this change is kinda gay. it will make the shard to alike. it was fun testing out stats depending on ur template. i think this is going to kill the pvp. and not only that the spell stuff was jsut fine teh old way. but thx for trying something new but altleast have a vote at teh end of teh night to see if the players like it not.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

StIdes40oz said:
People are a lot better then they were on OSI. I could chug thru a mage dumping on me with one hand on the keyboard. How can you not agree with me that this totally fucks over solo people and mages in general?? I guarantee you cannot kill someone who i half decent if they lower spell damage 1v1 with a pure mage.

I find the level of PvP is alot than it was on OSI :/

StIdes40oz said:
i dislike these changes whole heartedly. People having over 100 in stats gave more variety to chars as some would be crazy dexors or crazy mages. This is just going to make everyone very similar.

Decreasing spell damage? Are you nuts? Its hard enough to kill someone 1v1 on a mage with the pot chugging that goes on. We're not noobs anymore and dont need to have weak spell damage. Im very disapointed in these changes and im sure im not alone.
[e cry more bro

All know the bonuses of having a 125 guy and dumping on them. Its a good thing. Its fucking retarded to be new to this shard and have some one roll up and say "Hi...spells...dead" This should help things out alot. I see no point in being able to dump kill someone so fast. With Vent dumps you have no hope to defend..........now you all need to learn to be better...................just like when they UNBLESSED house tools............I adapted.............now you need to. When they took tools away...........everyone got a huge hard on........2 spell kill a placer take thier tool.............now those in something else than pvp and factions can have a chance to have fun.

Peace Love and Chicken Grease

PS...........When the tool change happened........I was tempted to be the biggggggest hater of this change.............but I know it was for the best in the long run..........so shall this.

Stides40oz

Knight

Slopko said:
I am looking forward to these changes for group pvp, definatly a step in the right direction. Everyone knows spell damage was a little high on this server compared to most, besides, the stat decrease and damage decrease go hand in hand to almost cancel themselves out. But the end result is longer lasting battles, and a more enjoyable playfield.
Lots of people dont want to group pvp. 1v1s are totally destroyed now. This should of been put to a vote or something. I know you like to 5x slopko. Lol 5x is gona be a joke now. No one will die.

Cagalli

Sorceror

Valvorius Fess said:
[e cry more bro

All know the bonuses of having a 125 guy and dumping on them. Its a good thing. Its fucking retarded to be new to this shard and have some one roll up and say "Hi...spells...dead" This should help things out alot. I see no point in being able to dump kill someone so fast. With Vent dumps you have no hope to defend..........now you all need to learn to be better...................just like when they UNBLESSED house tools............I adapted.............now you need to. When they took tools away...........everyone got a huge hard on........2 spell kill a placer take thier tool.............now those in something else than pvp and factions can have a chance to have fun.

PS...........When the tool change happened........I was tempted to be the biggggggest hater of this change.............but I know it was for the best in the long run..........so shall this.

word.

StIdes40oz said:
Lots of people dont want to group pvp. 1v1s are totally destroyed now. This should of been put to a vote or something. I know you like to 5x slopko. Lol 5x is gona be a joke now. No one will die.
So How did you vote on housing tools for those who like to IDOC..................Oh ya..........you didn't vote...It just happened.

Stides40oz

Knight

Valvorius Fess said:
[e cry more bro

Are you kidding me? Youre compared a stupid house placing tool to totally changing PvP. Think b4 you talk. 5x duels are dead. Mage tourneys are dead. 1v1s are dead. You need to think of the magnitude of these changes b4 you compare them to house placing tools. And since when is this shard catering to new players?? I think you should cater to your vets b4 new joins kthx

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Stides, just read what your saying, its not going to be that much harder to kill someone, its now going to take MORE skill to 1v1 not just hold out for the massive explo and 25hp lightning :/

I think you should give out stat balls to everyone with 225 stats. I dont want to have to remake all my characters that have 110 mana or 110 dex. My characters are already 7x. So I will ened to lose a skill on purpose to regain stat points and then try to regain the skill points as well.

Please look into handing out stat balls to people with 225 stat points already.

St George

Wanderer

Now all mostly dexxers will be 100/100/25 all mostly mages 100/25/100 and all hybrids like 100/50/75. Great.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Revelations said:
I think you should give out stat balls to everyone with 225 stats. I dont want to have to remake all my characters that have 110 mana or 110 dex. My characters are already 7x. So I will ened to lose a skill on purpose to regain stat points and then try to regain the skill points as well.

Please look into handing out stat balls to people with 225 stat points already.

You dont have to drop a skill to do stats, Ive just changed 3chars, one with 124 str one with 124 int the otherwith 119 str.

Its easy

Status
Not open for further replies.