UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best 1v1 Field Pvper active today?

Re: Best 1v1 Field Pvper active today?

EsK-ProDiGy said:
Marley is good, I fought him yesterday.. he died but none the less it was a fun fight
ya ive never really seen u on a 1v1 char either, heh always tactics scribe, so i cant really put u up there. but ya u r the man esk, i want to suck u

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

JesseJane said:
ya ive never really seen u on a 1v1 char either, heh always tactics scribe, so i cant really put u up there. but ya u r the man esk, i want to suck u
uh..... i have healer mages, 2 alchys, 1 scribe thats not even GM, and i don't have any characters with scribe.. lol i don't understand wouldn't i be higher rated for killing people with tactics + scribe ?? your ways bamboozle the mind of the eskimus

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Flipper said:
i dont play often and thus haven't seen you but i will say that when i played often i saw you around solo often, so +1 for having the nuts sire
<3

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

Cebrious Arcane said:
I'd like to see Wu Gambino and Ironfist Max in a field 1v1, they're both at the top of my list.

Hyru had his day, as did Jenova. It can never be denied that Hyru's videos were contributing factors to the abundance of Explo Pot throwers on this shard.

I was about to fight Wu in the final 7x tourny the other night but died to a lightning wand, cried, and got 3rd place. Guess i'm gonna have to start using wands:mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSSS ESK, thought of someone else

ur my hero

Ironfist Max said:
I was about to fight Wu in the final 7x tourny the other night but died to a lightning wand, cried, and got 3rd place. Guess i'm gonna have to start using wands:mad:

who did WU fight and who won?

Sheivan01 said:
Wu fought marshall [lol] and won, of course.

POP DAT POUCH
haha pop dat pouch!
marshall is really good, but unless it was 5x i dont see him beating Wu.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Ironfist Max said:
Hehe, yeah it seems wands are the new Explo Pots. Looking forward to the new diversity on the field though.

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

Esk and Marshall are good. Hopefully once I get this 8 month rust off my shoulders and learn to use wands, I can be good again:(

elohdee

Knight

esk kill any noob currently on server 1v1 in the field np, however so, Jenova is the beastliest wand spammer you ever did see and kills esk easy npnp :(

Fr0sty

Lord

Jin-Roh said:
myself

I never have wands or any of that cheap stuff, but i'm still besty 1v1.

Heh you must be on crack again.....fuckin crackwhore.

Just before I stopped playing, I ran into Marley a few times and lost every fight. :( There was much shittalking but it was fun. Oh.. that newb they call esk is pretty good too :D

KEKE <3 ESK get back on wow.

Fr0sty

Lord

Jackson-hybrid said:
Just before I stopped playing, I ran into Marley a few times and lost every fight. :( There was much shittalking but it was fun. Oh.. that newb they call esk is pretty good too :D

KEKE <3 ESK get back on wow.
Your fat......

and wow sucks faggot