UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best 2v2ers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Best 2v2ers ?

TonyMerry, no one really cares, and 'deadly' you never once fought in a 2v2 trny without chugging a keg of strength pots

ya str pots are gay.....if u cant 2v2 without em, then u dont need to 2v2....
and all u disrupters out there.....thats just gimp.....

2v2 is about synced dumps and crossheals.......

Sheivan01

Knight

This thread is like 3D glasses

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
ya str pots are gay.....if u cant 2v2 without em, then u dont need to 2v2....
and all u disrupters out there.....thats just gimp.....

2v2 is about synced dumps and crossheals.......
Just so you know, 2v2 is a stupid usless way to fight with the current spell damage because this is how it works:

If your base strength is >= 100 on a dump, you can live with shitty heals + a heal pot.
If that is true, you're probably easily killed by mindblast, and good players will take advantage of that.

If your base strength is < 100 on a dump, you will probably die to an explo ebolt sync, which is incredibly easy to time perfectly making strength potions really appealing.

coldblood

Knight

ubetta said:
is jen and wade really that l33t 2v2 ? and sup tony and ju DRUNK! :)
hi babe
well if i remember right, they dont like to 2v2, but i think they are really the best

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

tbh, all you need to do in a 2v2 duel is FS lightning wand.

And for those of you who think im lying, terethan and i killed BackFrasH in a 2v2 tourney with Flamestrike - Lightning combo, which then turned into a 1v1 duel with myself against BackFlasH which ended in a tie.

ecosu21

Wanderer

Bob, i dunno who u r unless ur GM bob, and i never chug str's unless opponent does, i use the str spell cuz im not gonna stay at like 79 str, thats just dumb. I prefer to 2v2 w/o str pots and the spell wkn

Flipper

Knight

My list:

Wade/Jenova
Lil Wyte/Revol Reggin
Deadly/Delta Green (though they lose points for rarely hitting the field)
Urinal Cake/eL oH Dee
esk and Orijinns- (or whoever it is this week he's with)

Honestly the only person to really impress me 2v2 has been Jenova and whoever his partner is. I wrote Wade because those two together were the best combo but Jenova always found little things that gave his team the edge, i.e. crucial disrupts, speed, dumping and healing at the same time, hitting the right target at all times, etc. The only person who has come close to what I saw with Jenova is, surprisingly, esk.

The other teams I listed were just always perfect; they acted as one most of the time, and were really quick.

Bob said:
Just so you know, 2v2 is a stupid usless way to fight with the current spell damage because this is how it works:

If your base strength is >= 100 on a dump, you can live with shitty heals + a heal pot.
If that is true, you're probably easily killed by mindblast, and good players will take advantage of that.

If your base strength is < 100 on a dump, you will probably die to an explo ebolt sync, which is incredibly easy to time perfectly making strength potions really appealing.

HEH....no flame intended but STR pots=Noobs who cant X-heal, ive see people heal perfect dumps....and seen people die to slopy dumps.... and how is 2v2 a stupid useless way to fight? What is a good way? 1v1 so u can get harm spammed?

I haven't been impressed by many 2v2 teams because everybody can heal and sync nowadays. The creativity that people use to kill their opponents is what impresses me the most.

All in all, I would say the best 2v2 team used to be the Anarchistes. Those two had perfect syncs every time, and RARELY missed heals.

Status
Not open for further replies.